I feel Akali is a bit too strong.

#11pinkpantherfan5Posted 3/22/2013 9:13:25 PM
New_Pants posted...
The worst part about her is how you'll try to flash away but she just ults you anyway and you're dead. That's the worst part, there is literally no escape from her.

Either they need to shrink the range of dat R, or increase the cooldown on its charges. Or have less charges. Or slower energy regen. Or... something.

That feel when your get out of jail free card doesn't get you out of jail for free. Just don't over extend against her
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#12AK47plzPosted 3/22/2013 9:25:56 PM
Too much lifesteal/spellvamp imo.
---
terran
#13Susan0Posted 3/22/2013 9:49:38 PM
Change her back , where she needs specific runes and Masteries o proc her passives. This will save you a lot of QQ
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#14Lord SojiroPosted 3/22/2013 9:51:01 PM
Yeah, my friend facerolls with her and he isn't even good.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#15AnybodyN9NEPosted 3/22/2013 10:36:30 PM
Pick shyvana proceed to get fed make sure u hsve them pink wards she will be so useless
---
let's go celtics and knicks
#16spaldPosted 3/22/2013 10:54:21 PM(edited)
New_Pants posted...
The worst part about her is how you'll try to flash away but she just ults you anyway and you're dead. That's the worst part, there is literally no escape from her.

Either they need to shrink the range of dat R, or increase the cooldown on its charges. Or have less charges. Or slower energy regen. Or... something.

That feel when your get out of jail free card doesn't get you out of jail for free. Just don't over extend against her

Too bad it still works for literally every other champ (except Diana). That's what separates them.
#17natchu96Posted 3/22/2013 11:46:06 PM
I just started with her this week (and today was also my first time smartcasting, to see how big of a difference there was with the time delay). Today my kill count was pretty much triple of my previous rather low number O_0

Minion kills quadrupled, too. I was sucking just the other day, so maybe I actually am starting to get the hang of assassins . . .
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
#18FreshSushiPosted 3/23/2013 1:29:18 AM
Sustain is too strong. Not only her sv but also pots. God the pot spam in this game is gdly.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#19random_noobiePosted 3/23/2013 2:23:31 AM
i am the single person that doesn't think akali needs to be nerfed.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#20EcchiBakaPosted 3/23/2013 2:36:06 AM
Pffft.

(I'm Renekton) This Akali came to my lane one time thinking she's hot **** and will sustain until lvl 6 to blow me the **** up. Little did she know that she had another thing coming. I came to lane with just my Doran's Blade and let her poke me a bit with that puny little Q she has. Then I got tired of her ****ing little **** and Slice and Dice'd that ass and gave her the ol' stunaroo. She goes and shrouds and I'm like "Okay okay, as long as you know what's up." WRONG. She came back! Tried to walk it off with a couple of potions! See, that upset me. She wasn't earning her place in lane, she's just being a little *****. Then I'm trying to last hit, she shrouds the minions wave and impedes my movement speed while getting free poke? I AIN'T HAVING THAT ****! Soon as that shroud ran out, I Slice and Dice'd towards that ass again and Culled the Meek a bit and I was gonna leave it at that, but I saw her chugging potions again and my mind was like "No, you can't let that ***** shrug you off! YOU GOTTA SHOW HER YOU MEAN BUSINESS!" So I flashed for that ass, hit Ignite, and BAM. First blood.

**** Akali.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png