I feel Akali is a bit too strong.

#41MMG_Posted 3/23/2013 11:39:40 AM
Lee Sin s***s on her.

Even after lv6.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#42VegerunksPosted 3/23/2013 11:46:52 AM
TC What are you talking about? Early game she is WEAK. Early game is anything before level 6. Level 6 is mid game and Late game is once people start finishing their builds.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#43thedarklordx3Posted 3/24/2013 8:40:49 AM
Vegerunks posted...
TC What are you talking about? Early game she is WEAK. Early game is anything before level 6. Level 6 is mid game and Late game is once people start finishing their builds.

I always thought

early game = lane phase(when everyone's in their lane almost exclusively)

mid game = roaming phase(when all you do is run around the map, farming, getting towers, killing champs, etc.)

end game = pushing phase(when all you do is teamfight and push or teamfight and defend)
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#44FRo3tBLo0dPosted 3/24/2013 8:52:43 AM
Bhellium posted...
she's getting nerfed

From what I have seen all they are doing is nerfing her ult a bit. On live her ult will refresh a charge if she gets a kill or an assist but they are changing it so she has to get the kill to get a charge refreshed. Yes, It's a nerf but not a huge nerf, She will still out duel most champs and you still will not be able to get away from her 1v1 if she has 3 charges, I'm not sure if any other changes are being made.
#45thedarklordx3Posted 3/24/2013 8:53:35 AM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Pffft.

(I'm Renekton) This Akali came to my lane one time thinking she's hot **** and will sustain until lvl 6 to blow me the **** up. Little did she know that she had another thing coming. I came to lane with just my Doran's Blade and let her poke me a bit with that puny little Q she has. Then I got tired of her ****ing little **** and Slice and Dice'd that ass and gave her the ol' stunaroo. She goes and shrouds and I'm like "Okay okay, as long as you know what's up." WRONG. She came back! Tried to walk it off with a couple of potions! See, that upset me. She wasn't earning her place in lane, she's just being a little *****. Then I'm trying to last hit, she shrouds the minions wave and impedes my movement speed while getting free poke? I AIN'T HAVING THAT ****! Soon as that shroud ran out, I Slice and Dice'd towards that ass again and Culled the Meek a bit and I was gonna leave it at that, but I saw her chugging potions again and my mind was like "No, you can't let that ***** shrug you off! YOU GOTTA SHOW HER YOU MEAN BUSINESS!" So I flashed for that ass, hit Ignite, and BAM. First blood.

**** Akali.

best post ever
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#46EcchiBakaPosted 3/24/2013 1:44:49 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Pffft.

(I'm Renekton) This Akali came to my lane one time thinking she's hot **** and will sustain until lvl 6 to blow me the **** up. Little did she know that she had another thing coming. I came to lane with just my Doran's Blade and let her poke me a bit with that puny little Q she has. Then I got tired of her ****ing little **** and Slice and Dice'd that ass and gave her the ol' stunaroo. She goes and shrouds and I'm like "Okay okay, as long as you know what's up." WRONG. She came back! Tried to walk it off with a couple of potions! See, that upset me. She wasn't earning her place in lane, she's just being a little *****. Then I'm trying to last hit, she shrouds the minions wave and impedes my movement speed while getting free poke? I AIN'T HAVING THAT ****! Soon as that shroud ran out, I Slice and Dice'd towards that ass again and Culled the Meek a bit and I was gonna leave it at that, but I saw her chugging potions again and my mind was like "No, you can't let that ***** shrug you off! YOU GOTTA SHOW HER YOU MEAN BUSINESS!" So I flashed for that ass, hit Ignite, and BAM. First blood.

**** Akali.

best post ever

Not explained in the story; Still losing the game.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#47iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:11:09 PM
Obviously a Renekton will wreck an Akali. Also, many Akali's go mid.
---
Trolling is a art