I woke up today, and all of a sudden i suck at league.

#1TekutsoPosted 3/22/2013 8:47:16 PM
Ive never really been good, but today its like i cant even play anymore. Dat feel man.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#2aHappySackaPosted 3/22/2013 8:49:03 PM
Protip: you were never good at league.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3DarkLagunaPosted 3/23/2013 1:12:37 AM
Because you're really a clone. So while you have memories of playing league, you have no real skill to go along with it. The real you is out there, somewhere, with all your LoL skill, waiting for when he needs an organ transplant that you'll so generously provide.

...Or, you're just having a bad day. Everyone has those. =P
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#4natchu96Posted 3/23/2013 1:13:33 AM
Well, I'm having my good day today.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#5TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/23/2013 2:39:06 AM
Sometimes we just need to take a break. We hold the steering wheel a little too tight, ya know?
---
lol
#6SpacefrisianPosted 3/23/2013 4:38:42 AM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
Sometimes we just need to take a break. We hold the steering wheel a little too tight, ya know?

Usually i hold a steering wheel at the 10 and 2.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#7DivinewargodPosted 3/23/2013 7:10:30 AM
DarkLaguna posted...
Because you're really a clone. So while you have memories of playing league, you have no real skill to go along with it. The real you is out there, somewhere, with all your LoL skill, waiting for when he needs an organ transplant that you'll so generously provide.

...Or, you're just having a bad day. Everyone has those. =P

I actually liked that theory. Sounds like something that would go in Suffer_Not's Lorecraft. Or not. I don't know.
---
Don't worry Summoner. Sona_Buvelle will protect you.
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#8ShadowD00mPosted 3/23/2013 7:24:21 AM
Did anyone else read this in the preview guys voice?
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem
#9tetatePosted 3/23/2013 7:31:23 AM
Happened to me 2... Have been going 1/9 with akali those last days, even though I main her since the start of 2012, but last night I played with some friends and went like 28/6 most of the games and made some MLG plays along the way lol...
The point is we all have our bad days, just relax, luck will come back eventually
#10_Yag_Posted 3/23/2013 7:46:26 AM
ome time I took a couple ambien and played league with some buddies, they wouldn't play with me for a week after that. I thought I was doing fine.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P