They need to fix dodging in ranked.

#1Little_KindnessPosted 3/22/2013 10:47:10 PM
Joined a rank queue

First pick my team chose top Fiora

Enemy team chose Lulu and Xin

Second pick (me) took Skarner Jungle

10 seconds left for the third pick on my team to choose. Top pick fiora freaked out about xin probably being top so top pick said that he's now jungle.

Third pick on my team chose Nasus

Fourth pick on my team took Soraka

Fifth pick said he's going top and choose Darius..... he clearly wasn't listening to chat.

This was clearly going to be a disaster. I don't get much time in a day to play League so I really just want an equal team. So when I dodge something like this and have to wait 30 minutes then I just lost all the league playing I have for the night. By after the 30 minutes the next game will be easily 40 min +.

I understand that I should then just play blinds instead of ranked if I dont want 30 minute waits but in all honesty shouldn't in ranked people be choosing the champ that they know will help the team the most instead of choosing a champ regardless of what is already chosen?
#2KeiHazuki99Posted 3/22/2013 10:50:37 PM
Tell Fiora to lane bot with Soraka, send Darius Top, Nasus Mid and you can keep your jungle.
#3DarkEspeon996Posted 3/22/2013 10:58:58 PM
Its only 6 minutes for a dodge, not 30.
---
What goes up, must go down. Like my grades...- black wargreykid
http://i.imgur.com/amV5N.jpg
#4VoidgolemPosted 3/22/2013 10:59:47 PM
end the game before the enemy ADC gets fed. It's workable.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#5VergilkillaPosted 3/22/2013 11:03:27 PM
This is the problem I most have. The enemy team seems to always pick really strong champions and good comps. My team always picks very weird niche champions with no synergy. I get on my team Heimerdinger, Fiora, Gangplank, Twitch jungle, Udyr, etc.

Every single game the enemy team consists of the same pool of very strong champions: J4, Darius, Xin, Akali, Kat, Taric, any AD because they can all be strong, Leona, Hecarim, Vi, Kha'Zix, etc.

The enemy team comp is always really strong - just dodged a game where the enemy team was MF/Fiddle/J4/Kat/Taric.

Armor Shred AoE but also High Magic Damage Press-R-to-Win KILLER comp.

My team? Gangplank top, Zed ADC with Volibear support, Veigar, me as Hecarim.

Over this last week this has almost always been the case for every game I've queued for, and if I haven't dodged then...surprise...my Heimer has fed hard, my melee ADC afks because he is too zoned to farm vs. Caitlyn. My horrible feeding Udyr has whined about Ashe Nunu on the other team... even though he last-picked Udyr.

It has been so consistent and has happened so rarely on the ENEMY team that I swear it is some strange statistical anomaly that persists tied to my account.
---
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."
#6angelwkw3Posted 3/23/2013 12:29:12 AM
DarkEspeon996 posted...

Ranked is 30.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#7_RaveMaster_Posted 3/23/2013 12:50:26 AM
I don't dodge even if the other 4 all pick hermidinger and I lag and also random lock hermidinger.

I'll suck it up and carry a 5 man hermidinger team if I have to.
---
~Rave
#8Magic_MoosePosted 3/23/2013 1:11:17 AM
_RaveMaster_ posted...
I don't dodge even if the other 4 all pick hermidinger and I lag and also random lock hermidinger.

This guy knows what it's about.
---
PSN: Grince2
#9Godofmetal212Posted 3/23/2013 2:15:40 AM
DarkEspeon996 posted...

Ranked is 30.

Its 5 minutes for the first dodge, and you lose 3 LP, any subsequent dodges are 10 LP and goes up to 15 minutes.
---
PSN: Reventon_3212 ------ League of Legends: m0k3tAl1ty
----- Steam ID: m0k3tAl1ty ----- http://i.imgur.com/X0n4kum.jpg
#10draxenzPosted 3/23/2013 3:08:42 AM
Magic_Moose posted...
_RaveMaster_ posted...

This guy knows what it's about.

Too bad it doesn't work out that way.