Jarvan or Hecarim?

#1homiesunitePosted 3/22/2013 10:54:10 PM
Soo who should I purchase? - Results (80 votes)
Jarvan
41.25% (33 votes)
Hecarim
58.75% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
---
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/
#2fattonygambinoPosted 3/22/2013 10:56:47 PM
J4 is on sale right now but Hecarim is more fun to me. The only bad thing about Hec is his initial clear...after that, he's a powerhouse. Scales VERY well into late game with few damage items meaning you can build more tanky and win.
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#3GreatKiraLordPosted 3/22/2013 11:00:09 PM
fattonygambino posted...
J4 is on sale right now but Hecarim is more fun to me. The only bad thing about Hec is his initial clear...after that, he's a powerhouse. Scales VERY well into late game with few damage items meaning you can build more tanky and win.

J4 is on sale?
How much is he without the sale btw?
#4VergilkillaPosted 3/22/2013 11:06:46 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
fattonygambino posted...

J4 is on sale?
How much is he without the sale btw?

880 IP. He is 440 on sale.
---
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."
#5SilenVtPosted 3/22/2013 11:28:23 PM
Jarvan is actually 4800IP but picking him means you have to go man-mode. He's actually a bit of fun to play
#6KazandersandPosted 3/23/2013 3:44:26 AM
Yeah Jarvan is sort of an all-in champ.
---
"All those people in the dining car, would you please kill them for me sir?" -Czeslaw Meyer
-------------------------------Right?
#7EnricoMarini01Posted 3/23/2013 3:47:44 AM
Kazandersand posted...
Yeah Jarvan is sort of an all-in champ.

heca's also an all-in champ-ish anyway. He just gets so much survivability wiht his W though o-o

Jarvan's ganks are scarier though, especially if you're a top who usually runs ghost.
---
"Speculation is not hard evidence; it is the refuge of those who cannot prove their point."
~ ArtosRC
#8KazandersandPosted 3/23/2013 4:00:33 AM
Hec can still pony away while spamming Q and using W/E. When Jarvan goes flying in there with his raging lance both champs come to the understanding that one of them will end up dead or someone uses an escape/flashes.

Regardless, both are fun as hell to play.
---
"All those people in the dining car, would you please kill them for me sir?" -Czeslaw Meyer
-------------------------------Right?