quinn bug with nami

#1megaman_fan220xPosted 3/23/2013 6:50:44 AM
i was playing with my friend who was quinn (trying to make her useful...didnt work) and i was nami. as we were playing i used tidecaller on him and he thinks he noticed that his passive doesnt go off as long as i buff him. now we are not entirely sure if that is the case or just very bad reaction timing. regardless if that is suppose to happen or not if anyone has the patience to check on that and report the right people would be greatly appreciated
---
sticks and stones may break my bones, but that F***ing ghost nuked my mineral line! (sc2)
#2BoogyyPosted 3/23/2013 7:04:18 AM
No one cares to play either of them,lol
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#3LetseivPosted 3/23/2013 7:04:32 AM
Can't do it now but i'm gonna look into it if no one else does. I never had Nami and Quinn on the same match, in fact I hardly ever see them if I'm not playing them myself : P
#4PolarbarrePosted 3/23/2013 7:21:04 AM
ive done the lane before and never had the problem with the passive

hm

might be because of the new visual thing or something
#5megaman_fan220x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:58:27 AM
i know thats its an unusual paring, but if someone took the time to find the bug with zillian's ult and zak's passive, then this isnt strange at all
---
sticks and stones may break my bones, but that F***ing ghost nuked my mineral line! (sc2)
#6MegeasPosted 3/23/2013 9:04:47 AM
most likely its due to the lag that happens when valor marks a target. There is a slight delay between the animation of valor marking a target and harrier being able to proc the mark.