How do you decide which pro team to root for?

#11samuricexPosted 3/23/2013 9:11:55 AM
I root for teams with my favorite players and based on their play styles, I really like aggressive and ballsy teams.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#12iiTryhardPosted 3/23/2013 9:28:03 AM
misaya <3
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#13KeepItCivilPosted 3/23/2013 9:34:23 AM(edited)
Wth no skin color option?
Kidding, kidding. I oddly watch the streams, so it's mostly based on team comp and hoping that whoever is losing turns around the thing. Oh and CLG EU because Froggen's Anivia skills is something I dreamed of having before playing this game (without that much hope, of course, and mostly because Anivia had that maxed purple difficulty bar). That I never play Anivia is not the point. Knowing someone does it well enough to play it at tournaments is enough.
---
FGC represent!
DignatoReRaised posted... Oh god are people gonna start talking about sodium content and being exposed.
#14DarksteelPosted 3/23/2013 9:30:34 AM
I voted other because I don't care about the nerds
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#15FoxDragon13Posted 3/23/2013 9:47:13 AM(edited)
I root for Korean teams since I am Korean. That and I like the some of their players.

MaKnoon
Shy
Cpt Jack

So I vote for their team.
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#16FlameLord23Posted 3/23/2013 9:55:19 AM
I root for Curse and TSM usually, I prefer Curse when they go head to head though. Beyond that, I root against CLG because BadshotGG. I tend to root against Dig because I like underdogs. After that I root for whoever has the least meta team, because I like to see innovation. Yesterday I was rooting for MRN because Udyr top.
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#17_HeXPosted 3/23/2013 9:56:42 AM
I don't root for cocky douches who really aren't even good, so I've never been a fan of TSM.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.