New player here. A few questions.

#1HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/23/2013 10:11:56 AM
1. Is this game playable with a Touchpad? I mean can it be effective?
2. Who's a good starting character?
3. Any tips or tricks I should know about?
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#2_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 3/23/2013 10:12:58 AM
no
draven
dont die
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#3PrizmSlashPosted 3/23/2013 10:16:05 AM
1. No, please no.
2. Annie, Garen, Ashe.
3. Don't attack enemies near their tower.
---
-_-
#4RihawfPosted 3/23/2013 10:20:50 AM
I don't think touchpad would work effectively.
Good starting characters? Garen, Katarina, mostly the recommended ones. Or the cheap ones.

Tips and tricks? Try to time your hits when the minion is dying so you give the last hit, that will give you money and this is kinda the key of the game.

That's it, any other questions check on the game chat or ask here!
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#5Shadow EdgePosted 3/23/2013 10:27:52 AM
1. Just plain awful. Buy a cheap mouse.

2. On this week's rotation: Soraka, Twitch... maybe even Gangplank. On the shop, any 450IP. Alistar and Tristana are free by liking their Facebook page and subscribing to the YouTube channel.

3. Be wary of enemies that are not visible on the map.
---
ns
#6kirbymuncherPosted 3/23/2013 10:41:10 AM
Touchpad is perfectly fine, I got to gold in season 2 with it. Provided you're actually used to how a touchpad works, it's surprisingly good. Probably not as good as a mouse but still possible
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#7hollowichi1931Posted 3/23/2013 10:44:14 AM
1.) ohgodno

2.) Anyone with the recommended tag is generally pretty easy and great for learning the mechanics of the game. I would personally recommend Annie if you like mages, Ashe if you like ranged DPS, and Garen if you want a tanky melee fighter.

3.) Try as many of the free week champions as you can. They are generally pretty fun and will give you some valuable information if you ever end up playing against them. Also, don't get to level 30 by only playing bots. Play Normals so that you can get some experience against real people.
---
Syndra is my waifu. "My power is limitless!"
#8HeartlessCharms(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:58:00 AM
Thanks guys.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.