hey rmbr when junglers used to roam with oracles?

#11The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 8:49:44 AM
oracle is core on like everybody late game

dont u kno?
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#12Mystic__HatePosted 3/24/2013 8:53:52 AM
whiteshadow_exe posted...
Pepperidge Farm remembers

---
necroix05 posted... As balanced as my breakfast.
but I only had the cereal
#13MegeasPosted 3/24/2013 9:08:58 AM
Shyvana remembers.
#14failure_turtlePosted 3/24/2013 9:11:45 AM
ssupermario92 posted...
AStrawhatPirate posted...
whiteshadow_exe posted...
Pepperidge Farm remembers

If there was a "Like" button on Gamefaqs I would use it here

wait...people like crap memes?

never been to reddit?
---
Be yonce.
#15The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:05:49 AM
how many ganks does it take for that sucker to pay off?

can't do it in 5 minutes?
---
#16SmishhhPosted 3/25/2013 12:11:18 AM
Honestly if a jungler just does a bit of warding I'm impressed. I pretty much never see them be concerned at all with vision, or use their time and gold to help out the whole team by making our lanes safer.
#17The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:32:53 AM
S2 junglers by comparison got oracles often - and they could afford it since they were high utility gankers who didn't need damage to secure kills anyway.

were the S3 changes that drastic to make such jungle play unrewarding?
---
#18xRustySpoonPosted 3/25/2013 12:39:08 AM
S2 junglers by comparison got oracles often - and they could afford it since they were high utility gankers who didn't need damage to secure kills anyway.

were the S3 changes that drastic to make such jungle play unrewarding?

While the S3 changes did change the jungle role, I think its more the fact that oracles only last 5 minutes now.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#19hello_indigoPosted 3/25/2013 12:42:03 AM
Smishhh posted...
Honestly if a jungler just does a bit of warding I'm impressed. I pretty much never see them be concerned at all with vision, or use their time and gold to help out the whole team by making our lanes safer.

Are you bad or a you a noob? Prob the latter. You think the jungler has enough gold to ward people's lanes? He has to ward his jungle first atleast to prevent himself from getting counter jungled. And you think he has enough gold to ward your lane also? Where's this gold coming from? Why can't you ward your own damn lane to "make your own lanes safer"?

If you jungler to ward everything, then don't expect many good ganks cause he'll be so dirt poor that he can't buy the items he needs.

I really hate players like you actually. You're prob one of those noobs who expects the jungler to gank every lane 10 times by 7 minutes. Prob expect the jungler to be some sort of god and be every where at once, and to gank your top lane because you're failing hard, when your bot lane is getting camped by enemy jungler. And then you fail in lane and blame your jungler for not ganking....AT 5 minutes in. lol
#20SmishhhPosted 3/25/2013 12:57:40 AM
hello_indigo posted...
Smishhh posted...

Are you bad or a you a noob? Prob the latter. You think the jungler has enough gold to ward people's lanes? He has to ward his jungle first atleast to prevent himself from getting counter jungled. And you think he has enough gold to ward your lane also? Where's this gold coming from? Why can't you ward your own damn lane to "make your own lanes safer"?

If you jungler to ward everything, then don't expect many good ganks cause he'll be so dirt poor that he can't buy the items he needs.

I really hate players like you actually. You're prob one of those noobs who expects the jungler to gank every lane 10 times by 7 minutes. Prob expect the jungler to be some sort of god and be every where at once, and to gank your top lane because you're failing hard, when your bot lane is getting camped by enemy jungler. And then you fail in lane and blame your jungler for not ganking....AT 5 minutes in. lol

Haha wow you clearly had a lot you wanted to get off your chest. Nothing you said really applies to my comment at all, you're bringing up all these very specific examples and making a ton of assumptions.

When I said ward a bit I meant AT ALL, not the places laners are expect to ward already. Key places in your jungle and even the enemy jungle if you're good make every lane safer. I main support so I'm generally warding the most on my team by a huge margin every single game, it would just be nice for someone who is roaming around already to hit some important areas with vision early on.

If the team gets vision on where the enemy jungler is periodically, that information helps everyone greatly.