Why oh why can't you dodge in series games???

#1Red_Badger_55Posted 3/23/2013 11:43:14 AM
"Mid or I troll"
"Me too"
"2 mids then"

sigh......
#2Red_Badger_55(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:44:52 AM
So someone on the other team dodged. And I get matched up with these douchweasels again
#3Flame_HazardPosted 3/23/2013 11:46:11 AM
Red_Badger_55 posted...
So someone on the other team dodged. And I get matched up with these douchweasels again

Should have known to delay after narrowly escaping that. gg.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#4MetleonPosted 3/23/2013 11:46:18 AM
Red_Badger_55 posted...

That's why if you're ever lucky enough to have an opponent dodge your trolls, you get out of queue and wait a few minutes for them to get matched with some other poor soul.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#5Red_Badger_55(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:50:08 AM
Metleon posted...
Red_Badger_55 posted...

That's why if you're ever lucky enough to have an opponent dodge your trolls, you get out of queue and wait a few minutes for them to get matched with some other poor soul.

Yeah I wasn't thinking about it. Well wish me luck haha
#6Viewtiful_JonPosted 3/23/2013 11:51:41 AM
I find its often the person who is in the series who calls a role that is already called. They pick first the other person is angry and takes the role also.

Seen this comment a few times now"Its my series game I don't trust you to take mid" and every time the person who already called it also takes its after anyway.