Why oh why can't you dodge in series games???

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why oh why can't you dodge in series games???
3 years ago#1
"Mid or I troll"
"Me too"
"2 mids then"

sigh......
3 years ago#2
So someone on the other team dodged. And I get matched up with these douchweasels again
3 years ago#3
Red_Badger_55 posted...
So someone on the other team dodged. And I get matched up with these douchweasels again

Should have known to delay after narrowly escaping that. gg.
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
3 years ago#4
Red_Badger_55 posted...

That's why if you're ever lucky enough to have an opponent dodge your trolls, you get out of queue and wait a few minutes for them to get matched with some other poor soul.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
3 years ago#5
Metleon posted...
Red_Badger_55 posted...

That's why if you're ever lucky enough to have an opponent dodge your trolls, you get out of queue and wait a few minutes for them to get matched with some other poor soul.

Yeah I wasn't thinking about it. Well wish me luck haha
3 years ago#6
I find its often the person who is in the series who calls a role that is already called. They pick first the other person is angry and takes the role also.

Seen this comment a few times now"Its my series game I don't trust you to take mid" and every time the person who already called it also takes its after anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why oh why can't you dodge in series games???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived