Whatever you say hyema warwick

that was the old me //__-
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#52ZerothmaPosted 3/23/2013 10:36:56 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Zerothma posted...
ninplayer posted...
Oh, you mean that worthless ult that does no damage and can be COMPLETELY cancelled by doing something as difficult as walking into a brush?

It's one of the highest damaging ults in the game.

you have to remember that champions who have weaker ults are still actually able to do something once their ult is down

That doesn't refute what I said in any way, shape, or form.

"does no damage" -> "One of the highest damaging" -> *some random junk about other champs*

Try to stay in context please. I'm just pointing out something blatantly wrong in someone elses post.
---
Cleaning up inaccuracies on the internet, one idiot at a time.
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#53Blocktopus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:39:00 PM
Zerothma posted...
Blocktopus posted...
Zerothma posted...
ninplayer posted...
Oh, you mean that worthless ult that does no damage and can be COMPLETELY cancelled by doing something as difficult as walking into a brush?

you have to remember that champions who have weaker ults are still actually able to do something once their ult is down

"does no damage" -> "One of the highest damaging" -> *some random junk about other champs*

Try to stay in context please. I'm just pointing out something blatantly wrong in someone elses post.

that doesn't make fiora suck any less tho :>
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#54ninplayerPosted 3/23/2013 11:05:38 PM
Zerothma posted...
Blocktopus posted...
Zerothma posted...
ninplayer posted...

If by "highest damage" you mean you're taking off like 300 health on the entire enemy team which is like less than even what a tanky Amumu does with his ult, then you're exactly right. And then afterwards Fiora is immediately killed because she can't....like...do.......anything.
---
League of Legends IGN: Byrne14
#55InNox534Posted 3/24/2013 12:23:32 AM
OmegaGkid posted...
warwicks a ridiculously top. So much sustain makes him immovable and he transitions great into lategame becoming a crazy strong tank with strong on hit effects, blade of the ruined king works quite well on him.

He has no leap/escape compared to most tops he seems pretty easy to gank.

He's also garbage. There's that too.
#56KeepItCivilPosted 3/24/2013 12:26:14 AM
Worst? Nah. But update his attack animation already, Riot. Maokai's one feels better and he swings a massive chunk of wood at his enemies!
---
FGC represent!
DignatoReRaised posted... Oh god are people gonna start talking about sodium content and being exposed.
#57VikillaVPosted 3/24/2013 12:43:34 AM
people are forgetting how ww's ult has a low CD with visage. it helps in late game engages.
---
Kobe!
http://i.imgur.com/lGzNYe4.jpg
#58TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/24/2013 1:07:12 AM
guys i change my mind, warwick is a beast. I just tried a new build on him, very very brutal.

boots/hydra/zeypher, get exhaust for pre-six ganks. take one point in Q, max W first, then E. 21/0/9/.

Thank me later.
---
lol
#59iXCelticXiPosted 3/24/2013 1:08:04 AM
Quinn
---
LoL IGN: Greedy