Ranked Bugs?

#1Im_Press_ivePosted 3/23/2013 8:09:27 PM
So my friend and I both qualified for promotion from B2 to B1 a few days ago. We lost our first one, and then won our next game. Today we played and won, I was promoted to B1, his game said he qualified and was put back in the qualifiers for 2 to 1. Is that bug or is there a reason?

Also we won our next game, and I got 21 league points. We started a new game but I dodged because, well to put it nicely, there was a troll. When I logged back in, I only had 18 points. I am not aware of any penalty (besides time) for dodging. Is this a bug? lolking still has me at 21 points and league has me at 18 now.
#2Zalden1Posted 3/23/2013 8:15:49 PM
Im_Press_ive posted...
So my friend and I both qualified for promotion from B2 to B1 a few days ago. We lost our first one, and then won our next game. Today we played and won, I was promoted to B1, his game said he qualified and was put back in the qualifiers for 2 to 1. Is that bug or is there a reason?

Also we won our next game, and I got 21 league points. We started a new game but I dodged because, well to put it nicely, there was a troll. When I logged back in, I only had 18 points. I am not aware of any penalty (besides time) for dodging. Is this a bug? lolking still has me at 21 points and league has me at 18 now.

No, you do lose LP for dodging. It sucks but that's how it works now.

As for your friend I have no idea why that would happen, it sounds like your friend might want to send a support ticket to Riot about that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKbLWV47R84&feature=youtu.be
#3Im_Press_ive(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:20:21 PM
Oh that sucks. Thanks for the quick response. Maybe my friend dodged in between now and then, apparently that is a free loss.