Clairvoyance's cooldown with masteries and Miracle is 41 seconds.

#1HyperTailsManPosted 3/24/2013 1:14:50 AM
The effect lasts for 5 seconds, and with the mastery, has a lingering 5 seconds of vision afterward.

Why is this skill never used? Being able to help your team from across the map with vision seems incredible, especially given just how short that cooldown is.
Multiple times in the same game I've caught enemies with it as they were trying to juke through jungle bushes but the vision effect from it made it easy for my team to catch them.
---
Just call me HTM
#2SomnambulisticPosted 3/24/2013 1:16:44 AM
Because wards have no cooldown and last for 3 minutes.

It's just not worth switching out your usual summoners for it anymore.
---
I saw the storm reach from the sky to the ground
As dark as the day was bright
#3iXCelticXiPosted 3/24/2013 1:17:25 AM
Because I'm Leona, you don't have exhaust, and this is Jack Ass.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#4random_noobiePosted 3/24/2013 1:17:38 AM
because with sightstone, more gp10, oracles nerfs and all that jazz, its easier to get vision without using cv.

plus, exhaust is really good.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#5GrimmVikingPosted 3/24/2013 1:19:32 AM
Because if you don't have both exhaust and flash you are basically screwed big time in bottom lane.
---
"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst." - 1 Timothy 1:15
#6HyperTailsMan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:19:52 AM
Exhaust/Clairvoyance?

And it's not just about having cheap vision, it's about having vision when and where you need it.

Also lingering sight.
---
Just call me HTM
#7dennis941012Posted 3/24/2013 1:22:33 AM
because solo queue and people being sheep
S1 EVERYONE used it
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#8g-cube_mastaPosted 3/24/2013 1:29:06 AM
because the meta shifted when they revamped a lot of summoners and now bot lane is aggressive with summoners like exhaust/ignite and even aggressive uses of barrier/heal.

if you have cv and the enemy has exhaust you p much lose lane

if you took it over flash, get ganked and die repeatedly
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png