So sick of these toxic ****ing teams.

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 3/24/2013 9:32:04 AM
Jarvan didn't start blue until after 2:05 so I figured "#%& it, I don't wanna lose more cs in mid" and went to mid. Gragas went ss so I pinged. 12 seconds later, he stole the blue with a blind Q. Cue rage from Jarvan who, for some reason, wasted smite early on instead of securing the kill. Cue "your mother is a whore, zyra" and "I hope your family dies in a fire". Okay, that's a bit... odd, but let's keep playing.

Jarvan goes to steal their blue a bit later in the game. You notice that top is missing, and Gragas is pushing really hard so you can't leave your lane. You ping him to fall back. He does not, and he dies. "##%ing useless noob Zyra", and something about my mother from our Taric, I don't know.

Not much later, Jarvan comes to "gank" mid, but the enemy ADC and jungler show up. For some reason I flash in to root and ult them, but at what cost? My life. Jarvan runs away with near full HP, and we lose the mid tower. Not many minutes later, he goes "#&%ing useless Zyra loses lane and doesn't help the team".

I don't understand why I get these toxic teams so often, it's really disheartening. The entire game was just a flame-Zyra fest.

Mind you that my team consisted of Jarvan, who went 2/11. Ashe who went 4/9. Taric who went 1/9. Nasus who was 6/5 and me with 6/4. Somehow my team managed to feed Gragas almost 20 kills... and then they wonder how he's doing more damage than me. BECAUSE YOU #%&ING FED HIM YOU TOOLS. Oh my god. Nasus and Jarvan literally gave him 3-4 kills just by running into the completely unwarded enemy jungle when we had no vision of the enemy team at all and proceeded to insta-die, followed by asking why I didn't root/ult. MAYBE BECAUSE I'M NOT AN IDIOT. Holy #%&.

The worst part is that I forgot to report them.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2Shadow EdgePosted 3/24/2013 9:33:30 AM
That's nice honey.
---
ns
#3KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:33:49 AM
Shadow Edge posted...
That's nice honey.

Ty.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#4King_of_NowPosted 3/24/2013 9:40:39 AM
You have brightened my day a little bit TC

I thank you. Nothing like some blogFAQS to start off my day on the right foot
#5BhelliumPosted 3/24/2013 9:46:00 AM
i wonder if it might be that they've actually already instituted toxic island and just not bothered to tell anyone

IT'S ACTUALLY JUST ONE BIG EFFING TOXIC ISLAND HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#6KosukeKGAPosted 3/24/2013 9:46:55 AM
carry harder
#7DWCastlesPosted 3/24/2013 9:54:39 AM
Ok.
---
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end." - Ursula K. LeGuin
#8KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:00:12 AM
KosukeKGA posted...
carry harder

Not possible. One Gragas Q was literaly half the health of my entire team.
---
#9gungrave9009Posted 3/24/2013 10:14:47 AM
The only thing worse then toxic players like this is a karmicdragon thread. You truly have no life.
#10KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:20:08 AM
gungrave9009 posted...
The only thing worse then toxic players like this is a karmicdragon thread. You truly have no life.

Fair enough. By making my 4th post here this month I have no life :(
---