Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#12BhelliumPosted 3/24/2013 12:35:30 PM
peetot posted...
eco master posted...
peetot posted...
so I called him a douchebag

peetot posted...
Why do people have the need to be rude?

Ok let's be honest calling someone a douchebag isn't as rude as insulting their family or telling them to go have big black d*** for breakfast

...said the guy who starting slinging insults, jesus

not sure if serious
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#13TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/24/2013 12:43:04 PM
Instead of calling mid why don't you pick a position that takes some modicum of skill? Like Jungle or Carry.
---
lol
#14XcaIIionPosted 3/24/2013 12:56:31 PM
XcaIIion posted...
every community everywhere is awful.

every human is inherently cruel, but due to the requirements of society most prefer to hide it in real life interactions. on the internet there are no repercussions for poor behavior so people can say whatever they like.

there is no such thing as a "good" person. it's just more noticeable on the internet.

---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#15TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/24/2013 2:40:39 PM
XcaIIion posted...
XcaIIion posted...
every community everywhere is awful.

every human is inherently cruel, but due to the requirements of society most prefer to hide it in real life interactions. on the internet there are no repercussions for poor behavior so people can say whatever they like.

there is no such thing as a "good" person. it's just more noticeable on the internet.

http://i.imgur.com/Bvz0N.png?1
---
lol
#16DogmanwalkingPosted 3/24/2013 8:58:17 PM
Instead of calling him a Douchebag you lock in another mid and just :)
#17GGAGAHCPosted 3/24/2013 9:08:08 PM
Yeesh how do people find the time to look up a profile, find their most used champs, and ban them in that short amount of time to pick a ban? I barely can figure out who my teammates are going to play in that time frame.
---
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!
#18MizunoRyuuPosted 3/24/2013 9:15:57 PM
You assume he looked at your profile just to ban your most played characters then proceed to call him a douchebag with no prior aggravation on his part, despite the fact that he has the right of way in pick order. Yeah, you're the one in the wrong here. On many levels.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...