Good champions?

#1HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/24/2013 1:45:14 PM
I just started playing yesterday and am looking for a few Champions to buy.
I already purchased Annie cause somebody recommended her from here.

Right now, I'm thinking about Master Yi, Ryze, Kayle, Sivir, Garen, Nunu, and maybe Poppy.
Who do you guys recommend? I can only buy one.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#2AscoltarePosted 3/24/2013 1:46:01 PM
Hmm, got bored of the ole CoD eh?

Save it up.
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif
#3MetleonPosted 3/24/2013 1:49:20 PM
Nunu and Garen are very easy champs to play. I'd just save up for now if I were you and wait until you play a free champ you like. Some champs only get good once you get Flash and know how to use it. Like Annie becomes much better when you can Flash+Stun people.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#4iiTryhardPosted 3/24/2013 1:51:47 PM
if you want to beat down noobies get Garen
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#5HeartlessCharms(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:54:49 PM
Metleon posted...
Nunu and Garen are very easy champs to play. I'd just save up for now if I were you and wait until you play a free champ you like. Some champs only get good once you get Flash and know how to use it. Like Annie becomes much better when you can Flash+Stun people.

I'm only a few levels away from Flash so would you mind sharing how she becomes that much better?
---
#6HeartlessCharms(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:39:58 PM
Oh and is it best to take Annie top, bottom, or mid?
---
#7thedarklordx3Posted 3/28/2013 3:53:52 PM
mid.
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#8siberian142Posted 3/28/2013 4:45:45 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Metleon posted...

I'm only a few levels away from Flash so would you mind sharing how she becomes that much better?

She's a lot better with flash because she can sit on three stacks of her stun, activate molten shield for the final stack, flash next to her laning opponent and wreck them with her full combo and ignite, if necessary.

She also has little method of escape without flash.