It takes a whole month for a champ to come out now. This games is getting stale.

#11ssupermario92Posted 3/24/2013 3:46:15 PM
albinorhino004 posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
Waiting a month for Thresh is more than okay. Waiting a month for Quinn is balls.

Whaaah riot releases a champion with a high skill cap and people don't want to take the effort to learn it !

till a pro uses her.
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#12BenWhoDrownedPosted 3/24/2013 3:48:44 PM
I'm glad. 12 new champions a year is enough.
#13EphidelPosted 3/24/2013 3:52:07 PM
When we were getting champions every two weeks there were a million posts about how Riot "promised" to slow down and all that junk. Now that they actually have slowed down we're getting complaints that it's suddenly getting stale.

While I don't always agree with Riot's decisions, I'm actually pretty fond of all three champions they've made since they started with this new policy, so I feel like it has turned out to be a good thing for League.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#14profDEADPOOLPosted 3/24/2013 3:54:24 PM
Danulus posted...
They were coming out with them too quickly IMO.

I'm glad they slowed it down.

---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine
#15Gamesmaster100Posted 3/24/2013 3:55:38 PM
They've started revamping a lot of the older champs with visual reworks, skill reworks or both. I think its better for the game for there not to be a constant stream of champions coming every couple of weeks and for them to actually revisit some of the older ones to make them better.
#16GGAGAHCPosted 3/24/2013 4:35:07 PM
Gamesmaster100 posted...
They've started revamping a lot of the older champs with visual reworks, skill reworks or both. I think its better for the game for there not to be a constant stream of champions coming every couple of weeks and for them to actually revisit some of the older ones to make them better.

---
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!
#17qqaaxxPosted 3/24/2013 5:29:14 PM
I might actually own 50% of the champions one day
---
insert sig here
#18BhelliumPosted 3/24/2013 5:39:46 PM
VikillaV posted...
albinorhino004 posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
Waiting a month for Thresh is more than okay. Waiting a month for Quinn is balls.

Whaaah riot releases a champion with a high skill cap and people don't want to take the effort to learn it !

quinn sucks as an adc and is just "ok" as a top

i feel like her jungle has high-level potential but i can't do it
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#19NeoAndurilPosted 3/24/2013 5:59:01 PM
till a pro uses her.

soo true
#20iPWNtheNoobsPosted 3/24/2013 6:32:58 PM
They were coming out with them too quickly IMO.

I'm glad they slowed it down.

---
Trolling is a art