ITT: Junglers vent to the anonymous public

#1BhelliumPosted 3/24/2013 1:13:57 PM
Just got out of game where an irelia and quinn spent the whole time complaining at me because they lost their lanes.

Irelia vs Voli. Voli even dived at level two and gave first blood but then proceeded to kill her three times alone and once with xin's help, despite me pinging her away and actually fighting him in their jungle near golems before having to book it because, well, it was their jungle and it was a full health Xin with Voli right there.

Quinn+Leona vs Vayne+Kayle. Lost hard, somehow, cried for ganks. Said, "ok if you stop pushing to their tower" "I pushed because they were pressuring us."

At least the mid Kat mirror match had the sense to realize it wasn't my fault she fed her evil twin, since my pressure was the only reason she could stay in lane. Or at least had the sense to not say it out loud~

/rage

I find that "5 reasons your jungler hates you" video is a fantastic stress reliever, btw.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#2PrizmSlashPosted 3/24/2013 1:15:01 PM
I'm going into a game right now with a Fiora in my team. God help me.
---
-_-
#3xDarknezzxPosted 3/24/2013 1:30:00 PM
i picked rammus
top picked poppy
mid picked nidalee
enemy jungler violates me all game :(
#4Mahlazer123Posted 3/24/2013 1:38:17 PM
I'd say that at least 60% of games are winnable if you pick a jungler with mobility/cc (Nautilus, Vi, Hecarim, J4, Xin).

The end.
---
IGN: Brotoss Winnar
#5PhoenixNinePosted 3/24/2013 1:40:13 PM
I can't be everywhere at once. I am not God.

But I am the next best thing so you better stop flaming me if you want to win. =/
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#6Carry_HarderPosted 3/24/2013 1:42:58 PM
-
#7Lord SojiroPosted 3/24/2013 1:44:39 PM
If your half health enemy laner is engaging you at full health and you fall for the obvious bait, don't blame me. It should have been obvious and you should have had a ward too.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#8VoidgolemPosted 3/24/2013 1:48:16 PM
hey guys? Don't ask for ze ganks when you spend just under 95% of the game humping the enemy turret.

I do not have the cash to dive early on. I don't even have the ult to dive. All diving is going to accomplish is get the person you claim is underfarmed (but isn't because they aren't a moron and can actually last hit under their turret) a kill. Perhaps two. Maybe get us a kill in return. There is almost no situation where that is an equitable trade.

Moreover the enemy jungler has been top "a bunch of times" explicitly because you're humping their turret and refuse to acknowledge that wards exist.

Fix that >:\
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#9Small_appliancePosted 3/24/2013 1:51:36 PM
If you're 0/8 in bot lane, don't expect me to gank. I've given up on you already. Try not to die too many more times while I camp top. Maybe we'll be able to salvage you at some point.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.