does zed get more dmg with 3 shadows out?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. does zed get more dmg with 3 shadows out?

User Info: Dwhite_1

Dwhite_1
3 years ago#1
ive heard before that his Q only does more dmg off of one shadow

so if you ult W and Q will all 3 Qs do dmg or only 1 from him and his shadow will do dmg?
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: Dottled

Dottled
3 years ago#2
All 3 Qs do damage but only one E.
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.

User Info: Nowe242

Nowe242
3 years ago#3
All 3 Q shurikens will do damage, but the third shuriken won't do much. They do 50% of the damage the last one did, so the original would do 100%, then the second 50%, and then the third 25%. Since you're using your ult to get all 3 possible shurikens, then chances are they'll die from just the two and the rest of your combo anyway so I wouldn't use your escape to get a measly 25% extra damage.
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. does zed get more dmg with 3 shadows out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived