Champion roles that get lots of kills

#11infinitexxPosted 3/24/2013 8:00:30 PM
natchu96 posted...
I thought AD carries are supposed to do nothing but farm unless they need to retaliate against something.

An ADC farms like hell, but taking down the opposing ADC/support while laning is a good idea (more gold, hampers their farm). However, it is after the laning phase when you're teamfighting and the ADC has the highest dps on the team that they tend to pick up a lot of kills (assuming they're properly protected).
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#12NoboPosted 3/24/2013 8:09:45 PM
BrockObana posted...
What are the roles that are expected to get lots of kills?
I hear carry, AP, AD, etc a lot but I'm really new and I was wondering about this.

The fact that no one has told you(especially since you are new)that getting kills is not the most important thing in League is disappointing . While it may seem to be that way to a new player and actually in low levels is probably true at some point you're going to have to shift your focus to farming and objectives... If you are pushing for kills and your opponent is farming at some point during that laning phase you are going to get wrecked by your opponent. Now I'm not saying kills are bad or anything but if your team has baron buff and it's a relativity close game and some one decides to dive inner turret for and you get aced you've lost Baron the enemy can probably counter push. All you had to do was force down some towers and maybe get Inhib turret or an Inhibitor you would be MUCH better off. Or alternatively if they stick around after the tower goes down then you engage based on discretion ect

tldr:

CS =/= Objectives > Kills
---
Too bad DRKs can't cast Absorb skill Mr. No Skill. -Kamih
#13BeerBongJohnPosted 3/24/2013 8:10:19 PM
Assassins are pretty good at killing stuff.
---
0% Class
100% A**
#14natchu96Posted 3/24/2013 9:22:33 PM
infinitexx posted...
natchu96 posted...
I thought AD carries are supposed to do nothing but farm unless they need to retaliate against something.

An ADC farms like hell, but taking down the opposing ADC/support while laning is a good idea (more gold, hampers their farm). However, it is after the laning phase when you're teamfighting and the ADC has the highest dps on the team that they tend to pick up a lot of kills (assuming they're properly protected).

Well, yeah, they farm like hell early on and take any good opportunities for gold they come across, then lategame comes and they can start steamrolling things. I guess I should have elaborated.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena