So let us say you are controlling TSM right now

#11BeerBongJohnPosted 3/24/2013 9:42:06 PM
FoxDragon13 posted...

true it is only three games, but three games where WildTurtle looked like a breath of fresh air for TSM.

I have a feeling this is common place with subs. There's less game film on them and opponents don't exactly know how they will mesh with the team. I believe one of CLG's first championship victories was with Locodoco subbing. Link also had an awesome 1st 3 games during this tourney, but he's back on the bench now.
---
0% Class
100% A**
#12FoxDragon13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:59:00 PM
BeerBongJohn posted...
FoxDragon13 posted...

true it is only three games, but three games where WildTurtle looked like a breath of fresh air for TSM.

I have a feeling this is common place with subs. There's less game film on them and opponents don't exactly know how they will mesh with the team. I believe one of CLG's first championship victories was with Locodoco subbing. Link also had an awesome 1st 3 games during this tourney, but he's back on the bench now.

Well this is nott he first time WildTurtle played. He was an emergency sub for Legion, and they got second place. I mean he did outduel Doublelift.

Like I said, it is clear that he more aggressive than Chaox.

Peronsally, I let WildTurtle play for another week, asking him to use different ADC and then see what happens.
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#13Alakazam_fanPosted 3/24/2013 11:45:42 PM
If I'm controlling TSM I'm ending the team.

F*** them.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#14AgentRebornPosted 3/25/2013 12:03:45 AM
As long as they keep winning, they should keeping using Wildturtle. Last week they had a pretty easy set of games, though

If they go 1-2 against CLG, Dig, and GGU, I bring back Chaox
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif