Would it be overpowered if Sejuani had a big AP-based chunker?

#1PoorCountryPosted 3/24/2013 9:25:55 PM(edited)
Like Poppy's Q or Volibear's W. Permafrost could be compromised in some way -- move the slow to something else or whatever. I think it makes sense with the theme of her character, would be a satisfying way to see her flail in action (aside from her ult), and bring her some build variety since her kit in general doesn't scale enough with AP to justify handicapping her survivability and W.
#2zeppelin312Posted 3/24/2013 9:27:26 PM
sej has been decently strong since s3

she doesn't need anything
#3TomorrowDogPosted 3/24/2013 9:28:56 PM
Sejuani is a chunker herself.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4PoorCountry(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:33:21 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
sej has been decently strong since s3

she doesn't need anything

Not on the basis that she needs it, but that it'd be fun and allow for more build variety. That's why I ask if it would be "overpowered", rather than suggesting it would help her be viable.
#5MegeasPosted 3/24/2013 9:37:45 PM
Yeah I'm confused. You mention AP-based chunker but you mention two abilities that get most of their strength from stacking health normally which sejuani has with W. not to mention unlike poppy and volibear, Sej has AP ratio's on all her abilities so it would be FAR to strong to buff her in some way with a stronger AP ratio.
#6PoorCountry(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:54:47 PM
Megeas posted...
Yeah I'm confused. You mention AP-based chunker but you mention two abilities that get most of their strength from stacking health normally which sejuani has with W. not to mention unlike poppy and volibear, Sej has AP ratio's on all her abilities so it would be FAR to strong to buff her in some way with a stronger AP ratio.

I'm only referring to Poppy and Volibear's abilities' damage. Poppy's scales with AP and AD, for the record. That's why I said, "AP-based chunker". The reason I don't immediately call this overpowered is that although her kit scales with AP, nobody ever builds AP. Arctic Assault and Permafrost are used more for the sake of sticking to the enemies and hitting them with W, which gains negligible damage from AP.