just started getting into ranked, just did my placement matches please offer me

#1Dwhite_1Posted 3/25/2013 12:06:30 AM
pointers
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21842759
the one with cho dosnt count cause my own team banned zed

but anyway how do i carry harder

got bronze 2 ='( lost 6/10 cause of teams for the most part
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#2Ava_BalthierPosted 3/25/2013 12:22:17 AM
Learn every role, You don't have to be great at it, but at least know a few champs in each role in order to hold your own and hope your team can carry you. Being a one trick pony is going to be painful.

Biggest thing though, yeah some teams are stupid, and some games you can't win. But stop blaming other people right now, blame yourself for every game you lose, because there will be something you could have done better and increased your odds. Look at every one of these things you could have done better, and work on yourself as a player instead of getting mad cause your teemo went 1/5 up top, when you were 3/0 mid and never tried to gank for him to help even it out.

Tl;DR learn more champs, don't blame others, blame yourself and learn from every single game despite what happens.
---
welcome to the world of online gaming, where nobody is your friend, and your friends, yeah they hate you too.
#3Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:30:15 AM
i do know other champs

i can cho mid or top, jungle hec or skarner, and supp taric

but i really just wanna play zed, hes so fun, but i need to carry harder with him

i usually stomp my lane and go roam bot everytime but its never enough, ill lose games where its like 16/4 from me and someone on the other team is just as fed or somehow the team comes back and wins

but yea i shouldnt blame other people, but its hard not too when i feel like im doing all i can roaming and what not and we still lose
---
#4GamingAntPosted 3/25/2013 12:32:44 AM
tip 1- blame your allies for losses
tip 2- take all the credit for wins
tip 3- play teemo b/c your teammates will love you for it
---
I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda
#5Dwhite_1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:56:22 AM
GamingAnt posted...
tip 1- blame your allies for losses
tip 2- take all the credit for wins
tip 3- play teemo b/c your teammates will love you for it

i can do all the above except number 3
---
#6S84_The_PatchPosted 3/25/2013 1:12:31 AM
Ava_Balthier posted...
Learn every role, You don't have to be great at it, but at least know a few champs in each role in order to hold your own and hope your team can carry you. Being a one trick pony is going to be painful.

Biggest thing though, yeah some teams are stupid, and some games you can't win. But stop blaming other people right now, blame yourself for every game you lose, because there will be something you could have done better and increased your odds. Look at every one of these things you could have done better, and work on yourself as a player instead of getting mad cause your teemo went 1/5 up top, when you were 3/0 mid and never tried to gank for him to help even it out.

Tl;DR learn more champs, don't blame others, blame yourself and learn from every single game despite what happens.

Basically this except specializing in a champ/role can work out with enough practice.
---
League IGN: lPATCH
It's an "L", not an "i". (Kennen main; Diamond 1)