where did he place the ward?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. where did he place the ward?
2 years ago#1
im playing bot support, i placed a vision ward on the inside top of the bush so i can remove any wards the opponent has and then the enemy support placed another ward in such a place that i cant see it?

and he does it twice

where did that ward go? i saw him placing one in the same bush
---
"You're Winner!" - Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
2f4ce551aaefd6fddec67084ac195fcc
2 years ago#2
He scarra warded me thinks
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
2 years ago#3
Riot should fix that bush.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
2 years ago#4
Maybe he just faked you out. He probably knew you had a pink there so he went over to the bush LIKE he was placing a ward so you would think he's h4xing and flip out and lose!
2 years ago#5
Rookie_Jet posted...
Maybe he just faked you out. He probably knew you had a pink there so he went over to the bush LIKE he was placing a ward so you would think he's h4xing and flip out and lose!

I really hope this isn't the case, because TC should know that you can see the enemy placing a ward, even if you can't see the ward itself (which you can see for a couple of seconds if you have vision where the ward's going anyway)
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1593 3074 6920
2 years ago#6
If you're talking about the brush near blue side, then yes, there's some sort of blind spot which wards can't see in there, if placed incorrectly of course, but it's a very small part of the brush, it's annoying, but it's not a big deal.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. where did he place the ward?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived