BotRK on Jungle Vi?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. BotRK on Jungle Vi?
3 years ago#1
Feedback time!

I do not currently include BotRK in my jungle Vi build, which generally looks like:

Boots (Mercs or Swifties), Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Brut > Cleaver, Get Tanky/Situational

I really like Cleaver on my Vi- feels like an awesome item when you pick up an early kill or few, as it snowballs you really hard- and I don't feel like BotRk would have quite that same early snowball potential, but maybe.

If I were to buy the Blade- it would have to be after my spirit, and mean replacing cleaver with Blade. Because of her AA reset in E, I'm generally not a fan of Atk Speed items on Vi, and feel the old Blade (pre-improvement) was actually better for her. However, it seems like a fairly common item built on her.

I like the early baron potential it gives- but am not totally sold on losing that bit of HP/CDR that cleaver offers- along with the straight up "OK enemy jungler, lets duel and see who wins once you commit" that Cleaver gives... Once you get that 3rd apply of denting blows/cleaver stack on, the fight just swings so hard your way.

Should I look into replacing my brut/cleaver with cutlass/blade, or am I right in my original thinking.

PS. I kinda blow at using active items- so I feel like there is a 1/5 chance I'll just totally forget to use the active at some point. I *do* really like the early slow that cutlass gives though, I could see that securing a kill vi would otherwise lose out on.
3 years ago#2
I would suggest "get tanky" before Cleaver, unless you are doing incredibly well.
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
3 years ago#3
if its to replace a brut/cleaver then yes
The extra slow from the cutlass is insanely good for ganks with Vi since that's what she lacks, but BotRK costs a lot and delays tanky items by lot for a jungler
3 years ago#4
I like the BotRK but I make it later than most.
Lizard Elder-->Bruatalizer-->Vamp-->tanky-->BotRK
3 years ago#5
BotRK is the only offensive item you should get on Jungle VI.
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
3 years ago#6
Cleaver is far too good on Vi to replace with anything.
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
3 years ago#7
It's great for securing dragon and baron. And the active helps a lot in ganks. If you're ahead then get it. If you're behind, it's probably too expensive.
Steam and XBL: Omniscient182
PSN ID: The_Omniscient
3 years ago#8
Usually dont get more then 1 damage item on Vi.
XboX Live = Lyle420
3 years ago#9
I don't see enough support items.

Runic/Locket etc
insert sig here
3 years ago#10
Spirit of the Elder Lizard.

Then tank/utility.

Wth is this unranked level 15 big ticket items on a jungler bs?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. BotRK on Jungle Vi?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived