BotRK on Jungle Vi?

#1Kat1184Posted 3/25/2013 6:07:43 AM
Feedback time!

I do not currently include BotRK in my jungle Vi build, which generally looks like:

Boots (Mercs or Swifties), Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Brut > Cleaver, Get Tanky/Situational

I really like Cleaver on my Vi- feels like an awesome item when you pick up an early kill or few, as it snowballs you really hard- and I don't feel like BotRk would have quite that same early snowball potential, but maybe.

If I were to buy the Blade- it would have to be after my spirit, and mean replacing cleaver with Blade. Because of her AA reset in E, I'm generally not a fan of Atk Speed items on Vi, and feel the old Blade (pre-improvement) was actually better for her. However, it seems like a fairly common item built on her.

I like the early baron potential it gives- but am not totally sold on losing that bit of HP/CDR that cleaver offers- along with the straight up "OK enemy jungler, lets duel and see who wins once you commit" that Cleaver gives... Once you get that 3rd apply of denting blows/cleaver stack on, the fight just swings so hard your way.

Should I look into replacing my brut/cleaver with cutlass/blade, or am I right in my original thinking.

PS. I kinda blow at using active items- so I feel like there is a 1/5 chance I'll just totally forget to use the active at some point. I *do* really like the early slow that cutlass gives though, I could see that securing a kill vi would otherwise lose out on.
#2PhoenixNinePosted 3/25/2013 6:09:02 AM
I would suggest "get tanky" before Cleaver, unless you are doing incredibly well.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#3FelazanPosted 3/25/2013 6:22:12 AM
if its to replace a brut/cleaver then yes
The extra slow from the cutlass is insanely good for ganks with Vi since that's what she lacks, but BotRK costs a lot and delays tanky items by lot for a jungler
#4secdawgsPosted 3/25/2013 7:49:53 AM
I like the BotRK but I make it later than most.
Lizard Elder-->Bruatalizer-->Vamp-->tanky-->BotRK
#5gam3szzz_2Posted 3/25/2013 7:52:02 AM
BotRK is the only offensive item you should get on Jungle VI.
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
#6NicoGrimmPosted 3/25/2013 7:52:13 AM
Cleaver is far too good on Vi to replace with anything.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#7Takerfan182Posted 3/26/2013 6:11:06 AM
It's great for securing dragon and baron. And the active helps a lot in ganks. If you're ahead then get it. If you're behind, it's probably too expensive.
---
Steam and XBL: Omniscient182
PSN ID: The_Omniscient
#8GetHighAndPlayPosted 3/26/2013 6:37:17 AM
Usually dont get more then 1 damage item on Vi.
---
XboX Live = Lyle420
#9qqaaxxPosted 3/26/2013 6:49:14 AM
I don't see enough support items.

Runic/Locket etc
---
insert sig here
#10easymodexzPosted 3/26/2013 7:02:45 AM
Spirit of the Elder Lizard.

Then tank/utility.

Wth is this unranked level 15 big ticket items on a jungler bs?