This Karma rework seems more like a massive nerf.

#1fft_ramzaPosted 3/25/2013 9:20:54 AM
... they removed 1 mantra charge and her awesome passive, her q while not very reliable at least went through minions, now it's kind of an useless skillshot, but most of all her shield just became pretty useless.

I'm gonna miss old Karma, specially because I loved making Nasus mad by shielding minions when he wanted to Q them :/
---
Signature for rent
#2centurion911Posted 3/25/2013 9:22:04 AM
Yeah, the teamwide shield, Fiddle drain with a root, and 1.5 total AP ratio Q are big nerfs.

With CDR she can use 2 mantras in a fight easy
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#3shadyelfPosted 3/25/2013 9:26:41 AM
you srs

Shield still strong, does lots of damage, nice movement speed boost. It's like a Ori's E+W in one spell.
Q nukes fairly hard and has decent size, I've blind killed many people.
Her W is the best though. Fiddle drain that can't be interrupted and heals really fast, and then roots them.
---
?
#4Tro77TroPosted 3/25/2013 9:26:52 AM
I am guessing that you haven't actually played her yet, TC. There hasn't been a champion this strong on the PBE since Orianna was new.

Being the strongest mage in the game with arguably the highest team-wide utility is totally a nerf.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"Why would they add LBGTWTFBBQ characters if Riot can't even add a brother?" -Slayn
#5BhelliumPosted 3/25/2013 9:27:29 AM
jungle karma incoming?
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#6DeleveleDPosted 3/25/2013 9:31:19 AM
Tro77Tro posted...
Being the strongest mage in the game with arguably the highest team-wide utility is totally a nerf.

The catch is, do you use that one Mantra on her Q, W, or E?

Also, I feel obligated to post this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65775055
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#7shadyelfPosted 3/25/2013 9:34:10 AM
The catch is, do you use that one Mantra on her Q, W, or E?

I rarely use it on Q, pretty easy for people to walk off the aoe portion. W if you want to keep yourself alive but still be able to protect allies with shield. Use it on E for initiating.
Q is fairly spammable so mantra should be up pretty quick.
---
?
#8fft_ramza(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 9:40:13 AM
Tro77Tro posted...
I am guessing that you haven't actually played her yet, TC. There hasn't been a champion this strong on the PBE since Orianna was new.

I haven't but damn am I gonna miss trolling with her :'(
---
Signature for rent
#9Rookie_JetPosted 3/25/2013 9:43:07 AM
Bhellium posted...
jungle karma incoming?

I tried this once on bots! Not sure I would take it to ranked, but it was fun anyway.