My new fun build for jungler

#1SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 3/25/2013 10:16:01 AM
Spirit of the Lizard -> Sunfire Cape -> Situational Tanky item -> Liandry's Torment -> Tanky items

It can work on champions like Amumu and Alistar if you get fed, basically any aoe tanky jungler that primarily uses magic damage. Probably works on Maokai too because he has short cd on one of his abilities. It is funny because you see everything burn down really fast. You clear the jungle like a monster and you are doing aoe true dmg, magic damage, and % magic dmg on top of your normal aoe. Downside is that you are less tanky that is why you can only do it if you are ahead.
#2angermngment101Posted 3/25/2013 10:17:44 AM
Hmmm....

Magic damage + AoE?

Diana?
---
Gamefax
#3omega bahumatPosted 3/25/2013 10:18:48 AM
SeaIntoTheSky posted...
Spirit of the Lizard -> Sunfire Cape -> Situational Tanky item -> Liandry's Torment -> Tanky items

It can work on champions like Amumu and Alistar if you get fed, basically any aoe tanky jungler that primarily uses magic damage. Probably works on Maokai too because he has short cd on one of his abilities. It is funny because you see everything burn down really fast. You clear the jungle like a monster and you are doing aoe true dmg, magic damage, and % magic dmg on top of your normal aoe. Downside is that you are less tanky that is why you can only do it if you are ahead.

Dude

Youforgot the best one

Spirt of the Lizard Elder->Liandry's->Rylais->Sunfire singed
#4BhelliumPosted 3/25/2013 10:47:54 AM(edited)
Wow, I just assumed Spirit wouldn't work on Singed. Looked it up... holy **** OP OP OP.

I mean, not going to help if they're just running in the trail the whole time, to my understanding, but when they're kind of wiggling in and out? Yes please.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5omega bahumatPosted 3/25/2013 1:47:59 PM
Bhellium posted...
Wow, I just assumed Spirit wouldn't work on Singed. Looked it up... holy **** OP OP OP.

I mean, not going to help if they're just running in the trail the whole time, to my understanding, but when they're kind of wiggling in and out? Yes please.

It works when they stay in the trail.