Nasus build I've been experimenting with

#1Pod_Man26Posted 3/25/2013 4:36:16 PM
Check out my results from a recent game.

http://i.imgur.com/k3Rgmdu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gOdMlQi.jpg

Basically the build consists of rusing BT, getting Zephyr, and if they have good AP, definitely get Spirit Visage, a defensive item like Frozen Mallet/Sunfire Cape/Warmog's Armor, Boots of Swiftness seem to be perfect for Nasus, could theoretically try Boots of Mobility especially if jungling. Then idk, something situational or w/e. This game, was going for Aegis -> Bulwark. Last game in Twisted Treeline they had 2 AP champs, so I went Wit's End.

So, is this new? I just made it up myself, dunno if anyone else has done this. Do you guys think it's good? I'll keep testing it out, cuz I'm lovin' it, but what are your opinions guys?
---
They should just make a disc that lets you add 1000 gamerscore to your account and charge 60 bucks. -- GameProXtreme on achievement obsessed people.
#2angermngment101Posted 3/25/2013 4:36:57 PM
Dont like it.
---
Gamefax
#3Black_AssassinPosted 3/25/2013 4:37:24 PM
Most will probably tell you to build way more tanky.

Nasus has the luxury of doing that because of his Q scaling by itself, E armor shred and % health based R.
---
lowercase
#4notanoob74Posted 3/25/2013 4:45:10 PM
needs hydra to be innovative.
---
not a noob since 2003
#5TwoShensGGPosted 3/25/2013 4:55:34 PM
Uninstall please.
#6Pod_Man26(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 4:57:10 PM
I like building bloodthirster for increased Lifesteal which keeps you alive for so long with that attack speed from Zephyr, the Zephyr also gives you more MS, and I haven't tried Hydra, but that would be interesting to stomp teams. LOL After my BT and Zephyr I will get a tank item or even before Zephyr, I don't need to be SUPER tanky, when I can easily lifesteal my life back, and the damage from BT adds to his Q damage which wrecks squishies, just chunks them down. I love this build. Will definitely keep experimenting.
---
They should just make a disc that lets you add 1000 gamerscore to your account and charge 60 bucks. -- GameProXtreme on achievement obsessed people.
#7omega bahumatPosted 3/25/2013 4:58:27 PM
You're also facing negative win opponents.
#8MetleonPosted 3/25/2013 4:59:55 PM
No mention of IBG at all.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#9pheonix_thiefPosted 3/25/2013 5:01:21 PM
Pod_Man26 posted...
I like building bloodthirster for increased Lifesteal which keeps you alive for so long with that attack speed from Zephyr, the Zephyr also gives you more MS, and I haven't tried Hydra, but that would be interesting to stomp teams. LOL After my BT and Zephyr I will get a tank item or even before Zephyr, I don't need to be SUPER tanky, when I can easily lifesteal my life back, and the damage from BT adds to his Q damage which wrecks squishies, just chunks them down. I love this build. Will definitely keep experimenting.

What you said above can be applied to almost any character at all. It isnt a nasus thing.
---
We must move forward, not backward, upward not forward,
and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.
#10Pod_Man26(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:02:53 PM
Metleon posted...
No mention of IBG at all.

See, I was using IBG before this idea, and I just didn't like it enough. I tried it on Malphite, didn't like it, tried it on Nasus, didn't like it, I just don't like the item. Just a personal thing.
---