Nasus build I've been experimenting with

#21XelltrixPosted 3/26/2013 9:55:59 AM
Basically the build consists of rusing BT, getting Zephyr---

Yeah, you should be rushing CDR and building tanky, it's really the only way to play a guy that needs to run smack into the middle of the enemy team and spam his Q and wither.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#22Rookie_JetPosted 3/26/2013 10:09:03 AM
Your build sounds good for 3v3 where there aren't as many people to focus you. 5v5, a couple CCs and ignite and I can't see how you're not going down fast, but like someone else said, do what works for you. It's just not my thing, personally.
#23Pod_Man26(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 12:55:41 PM
Good responses. Fair enough guys. I'll keep testing it out and see how it works, but I do see the weaknesses that you guys are pointing out. To be fair, I mostly play blind pick normals, because I wanna play whoever I want and I don't like competition, so no ranked for me (although I did the placement matches and placed in Bronze IV, I blame my team for at least 2 games where I was support Taric. XD). So yeah, just a scrub experimenting.

tl;dr Thank you all for your input.
---
They should just make a disc that lets you add 1000 gamerscore to your account and charge 60 bucks. -- GameProXtreme on achievement obsessed people.
#24TomorrowDogPosted 3/26/2013 1:10:31 PM
At least that Volibear was playing correctly. Bears don't wear shoes.

Anyways, what you may or may not realize is that if you get a nice early lead in gold and experience a lot of builds you can do will work just fine to close out the game. You should recognize when you're just stomping with an unstoppable lead and don't let the rest of the match go to your head. You'll see this a lot of the time with your solo queue brethren, they'll get wrecked by the enemy AP or whatever and go "wtf dat dmgz lol hax" because they think their champion/build is just inherently immortal from some previous match that snowballed out of control in their favor.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#25mutation10101Posted 3/26/2013 1:28:37 PM
I typically build him situational boots, IBG, Warmogs, FH, LW and 6th item depends if I need to be more tanky or need more damage. Never get to the 5th and 6th item, but that's my typical build.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#26Darkyellow327Posted 3/26/2013 1:29:27 PM
Pod_Man26 posted...
Metleon posted...
No mention of IBG at all.

See, I was using IBG before this idea, and I just didn't like it enough. I tried it on Malphite, didn't like it, tried it on Nasus, didn't like it, I just don't like the item. Just a personal thing.

IceFist makes it so that you are basically guaranteed a Q every time it comes up. It is amazing on Nasus.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#27FoxDragon13Posted 3/26/2013 1:33:13 PM
Pod_Man26 posted...
Check out my results from a recent game.

http://i.imgur.com/k3Rgmdu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gOdMlQi.jpg

Basically the build consists of rusing BT, getting Zephyr, and if they have good AP, definitely get Spirit Visage, a defensive item like Frozen Mallet/Sunfire Cape/Warmog's Armor, Boots of Swiftness seem to be perfect for Nasus, could theoretically try Boots of Mobility especially if jungling. Then idk, something situational or w/e. This game, was going for Aegis -> Bulwark. Last game in Twisted Treeline they had 2 AP champs, so I went Wit's End.

So, is this new? I just made it up myself, dunno if anyone else has done this. Do you guys think it's good? I'll keep testing it out, cuz I'm lovin' it, but what are your opinions guys?

Just trying to be helpful.

If you rush BT or Zephry, that is a lot of money to be using. Since Nasus is used a lot in the jungle, getting that money would be hard to do.

Really, as Nasus, you have more utility on being a tank/damage sponge while crippling the enemy ADC. IBG or Triforce is the only offensive item you need. Late game Q, if farmed well, will be enough damage as it is. Build tanky with IBG is the bet. If you can get 40% CDR, you can throw out a lot of whiters.
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#28matrix0523Posted 3/26/2013 1:45:36 PM
Rush Spirit Visage and Frozen Heart. Change up order depending on your lane opposition. 6.6 Second wither GG.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#29FlareZeroPosted 3/26/2013 1:54:50 PM
Did nobody else notice his W/L record? Of course anything is going to work at that level.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.