why do people do ranked...

#1blueflame7Posted 3/25/2013 7:50:13 PM
if you only know one lane? thats just dumb. if your just using it as an excuse dont expect to get sympathy from me. your dumb. get out of ranked and learn a different role.
---
The Cake, however, is a delicious gooey pile of OH MY GOD WHY THE **** WON'T YOU DIE????????- tidus9554
#2happyscrub1Posted 3/25/2013 7:51:30 PM
Because the pros do it and we want to be pro
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3BhelliumPosted 3/25/2013 7:51:47 PM
protip: they're lying
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#4TomorrowDogPosted 3/25/2013 7:51:50 PM
GOTTA GET MY GAMER POINTS
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#5kirbymuncherPosted 3/25/2013 7:51:54 PM
when someone says they only know one lane, why don't you give it to them? Doing otherwise is just dumb <_<
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#6Elemental FusionPosted 3/25/2013 7:52:58 PM
*you're
---
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman. And he doesn't believe you either."
#7blueflame7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 7:53:59 PM
i dont give it to them to teach them they arent going to get theyre way because they want to lie and do mid or top or adc. half the people that say they only know one role end up feeding even if you give them their spot. its a lose lose situation.
---
The Cake, however, is a delicious gooey pile of OH MY GOD WHY THE **** WON'T YOU DIE????????- tidus9554
#8WNxDevTechPosted 3/25/2013 7:55:12 PM
I have been saying this for ages. If you've never once looked at another champion for another lane then you must be either some kind of idiot or a liar.
---
...A TV screen tied to a rock could play Half-Life...-_MechanicalFrog
#9_RaveMaster_Posted 3/25/2013 8:06:16 PM
Just give them the lane if they specialize in one lane, chances are they have more experience in it than you. If you want to "teach" them a lesson then enjoy being bronze forever, unless you can carry hard and 1v5. If you could carry that hard you prob wouldn't be complaining though.
---
~Rave
#10Awesome_BastardPosted 3/25/2013 8:08:36 PM
why do ppl played ranked top signed and get chalice first against pant....
---
Anyone who claims they're Awesome is just really a Bastard.