Top 5 snowballiest champions?

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Top 5 snowballiest champions?
2 years ago#1
1. Akali
2. Riven
3. Fizz
4. Kat
5. AD Yi

I'm not talking about champions that scale into late game like Jax or Vayne. More like champions who if they get 1 or 2 kills early game just decimate everyone.
Other thoughts?
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
2 years ago#2
1. Nunu
2. Anivia
3. Snow Day Ziggs
4. Snowmerdinger
5. Santa Baron
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
2 years ago#3
Earthbound360 posted...
1. Nunu
2. Anivia
3. Snow Day Ziggs
4. Snowmerdinger
5. Santa Baron


alright, close er up we're done here
---
Black FC: 5414-9910-5999
2 years ago#4
I don't think Yi is even close to being snowbally. He's pretty easy to shut down.
Kassadin is more worthy of that spot.
---
http://tinyurl.com/coypo3a
2 years ago#5
yeah if kass hits 6 early it's flash gank city

I know Riven is supposed to snow ball hard but damn if i can do it. What they did to my Bloothirster and Cleaver was just uncalled for.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
2 years ago#6
Draaaaaven
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
2 years ago#7
teemo.
---
IGN: okplz
2 years ago#8
Put vayne on there.
2 years ago#9
Diana.
---
Chargers will win it all. Period.
Somebody does better than you in a game? They have no life. You kick somebody's ass. You're a pro. - Twinmold
2 years ago#10
1. Akali
2. Evelynn
3. Veigar
4. Nasus
5. Fizz
---
Signature for rent
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Top 5 snowballiest champions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived