So I am 35/3/5 Vayne

#1Ravid182Posted 3/25/2013 10:53:32 PM
No one on their team has over 12 kills and I have over 300 cs.

We lose because 2 afks >_>

We were winning hard [even though all other lanes were feeding, I was carrying hard] but then 2 people afk for 20 minutes.

LOL funny isn't it XD.
#22Dhas_a_MIGRANEPosted 3/25/2013 10:54:58 PM
Is this where I say "carry harder"?
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
#3AscoltarePosted 3/25/2013 10:55:00 PM
AFKers should be banned.
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif
#4BhelliumPosted 3/25/2013 10:56:52 PM
they are, sometimes
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5OnionOfMysteryPosted 3/25/2013 10:58:05 PM
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
Is this where I say "carry harder"?

Even when super fed, Vayne takes at least some skill to use. You have to know how to abuse the stealth and such on her ult, where/when to tumble, and we don't even know what he built.

...that being said, you should have carried harder, TC.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#6DeleveleDPosted 3/25/2013 10:58:50 PM
More like, should have ended instead of played around.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#7Ravid182(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 11:09:30 PM(edited)
Yeah XD

It was such a bummer. For seriously half the game I was at least 1v4ing their team as long as Ryze wasn't there [our akali mid was 1/10 so I had to be careful of him, my first death was a triple kill with finishing him off the moment he finished me lol, of course I killed 2 others before that(I should also note I wouldn't have even died if draven wasn't farming minions next to me the whole fight and you know.... attacked something XD)].

But when we had 2 people just afk, they went baron, and then again I pick off their whole team. But after I solo take their mid inhib after getting a triple 1v3 I just couldn't keep up the pressure anymore. Our fizz would ONLY split push, but die any time someone came to fight him. And akali was a bit more useful. They jsut eventually pushed for the win. I kept rebuying things cause I constantly had like 4k in the bank so any time I would use my GA I would buy something else till it came back up lol.

Isn't that a bummer though? I mean this wasn't high elo or anything this was just me playing on my EU West account, but to get incredibly fed and lose not because their team was better, but because we had 2 people just go afk. Honestly with what the fizz was doing it was 2v5.

I haven't played vayne since season 2 so I may have gotten her items wrong. The items I had was Infinity Edge, last whisper, phantom dancer, blade of the ruined king, zerker boots [I prob should have purchased zephyr now that I think about it and sold the boots] and bloodthirster. I would swap GA in and out when I could because i needed it for ryze if he had more than one other person with him [even at the end of the game I could 1v4 their entire team if ryze wasn't there, and could only kill him without a GA if only one other person was with him, that is if I couldn't get him to a wall of course]

DeleveleD posted...
More like, should have ended instead of played around.

Yeah you try and end a 3v5 with one person only suiciding into their towers not taking any all game. It actually took a decent amount of work to take our team back from the 7 kill ryze by the time I left lane.