Doesn't Brazil have it's own servers?

#21SlaynPosted 3/26/2013 12:42:23 AM
_HeX posted...
It makes you look like a stereotypical American who thinks he is better than everyone else.

Thinks?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#22ddrboy54Posted 3/26/2013 12:47:52 AM
It would be pretty simple to pick languages that you speak and have the system match you up with those who had one in common with each other.
---
Upon the Blasted Plains, Zerthimon told Gith there cannot be two skies. In the wake of his words, came war.
#23Delano7Posted 3/26/2013 12:49:58 AM
Slayn posted...
_HeX posted...
It makes you look like a stereotypical American who thinks he is better than everyone else.

Thinks?

qft
#24_HeXPosted 3/26/2013 12:52:58 AM
Slayn posted...
_HeX posted...

Thinks?

My bad.

They don't think and that's the problem.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#25I_love_SunnyDPosted 3/26/2013 12:53:19 AM
ddrboy54 posted...
It would be pretty simple to pick languages that you speak and have the system match you up with those who had one in common with each other.

And it would be pretty simple to just lie and say I spoke English so I got matched with people even faster. Instead of waiting to get matched with people of my language.
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff
#26SpacefrisianPosted 3/26/2013 12:54:13 AM
Brazil is only 1 different language that appears on NA servers. You shouldnt complain.

EUwest gets flooded by EUeast players we have it harder here cause we have to try and translate German, Spanish, Greek, Polish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, French and so on and so on.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#27RihawfPosted 3/26/2013 12:56:49 AM
Seems somebody's elo is so low they are playing with brazilians.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#28DanulusPosted 3/26/2013 1:07:51 AM
Brazilians do have their own server but it's roughly a year or so old.

Most of them don't want to create new accounts or pay the fee for moving to it. Riot SHOULD let them do it for free.
---
"Do not swallow your moral code in tablet form." - Christopher Hitchens
"What a shame." - J.C. Denton
#29Sid_IcarusPosted 3/26/2013 1:24:27 AM
Brazilians do have their own server but it's roughly a year or so old.

Most of them don't want to create new accounts or pay the fee for moving to it. Riot SHOULD let them do it for free.

Except Riot does let them do it for free. The only people who have to pay are people not from Brazil who want to move to the server for god knows what reason
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#30omega bahumatPosted 3/26/2013 1:35:44 AM
_HeX posted...
Slayn posted...
_HeX posted...

Thinks?

My bad.

They don't think and that's the problem.

I was wondering how long it'd take before he committed hypocrisy