So far this week... nothing but Akali's

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So far this week... nothing but Akali's
3 years ago#1
So far 5 games with new free champs

Free weak Akali= every first pick Akali and most are horrible at her haha. Loving just completely annihilating them.
3 years ago#2
i never see akali, even when she isn't banned.

i think i've had one or two in my past like 30 games.

i still don't get the big deal with akali.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
3 years ago#3
It's her sheer mobility with R. That's what makes her a threat.
Gamertag : Cwel Vonzilla || LoL Summoner name: Vonzilla
Steam ID: CwelVonzilla || LoL Alternate account: MegalomaniacVon
3 years ago#4
Its Annie that doesnt care about her mobility, but peeps dont seem to understand that.
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
3 years ago#5
its the fact that akali can start 0/3 but if she then gets two kills without dying she becomes fed.

--- now the easy way to counter her is freaking vision wards but no one and i mean no one does that cause "i'm saving money up for other items"
3 years ago#6
A good Akali is near impossible to shake 1v1 so if your forced to run odds are its game over.
3 years ago#7
Yeah if you are forced to run from akali and you are alone with no towers, early-mid game, dont even bother running. Just try to lower her as much as possible before you die.
Battlefield 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6-u8OIJTE&list=FLGtkigcKRaJNDJh4Why2-AA&index=6
3 years ago#8
darkwing1232 posted...
A good Akali is near impossible to shake 1v1 so if your forced to run odds are its game over.

You would have a much better chance at lower levels ditching an Akali using some sort of mobility champ and a really weird movement pattern and/or walling her with creeps. Just a little.

But yeah, normally, once she's in combat range there's really no shaking her.
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
3 years ago#9
Or you can just crap in her face with a tanky champ like Garen and dare her to try and trade with you.
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
3 years ago#10
luigi33 posted...
Or you can just crap in her face with a tanky champ like Garen and dare her to try and trade with you.

So you have to play garen every time you see akali, that should be fun since I see akali in 95% of the games I play.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So far this week... nothing but Akali's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived