Dear support

#31Suffer_NotPosted 3/27/2013 2:14:31 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
centurion911 posted...
I'm sorry, but you've overtaken Sona_Buvelle for best poster on this board. This strategy was very concise. I'm gonna start using this whenever I play Sivir vs. Cait (Gives me a chance to actually use my Pax Sivir skin)

I accept your apology! :D

And yeah, I play a lot of bot lane as Carry and as Support. I'm quite familiar with a lot of the matchups.

You sounds quite knowledgeable. Care to make some guides for supports? Like Janna and Soraka?

I've thought about making one for Janna.

It would be tough making a list for Soraka. She either lacks lane presence or she messes up her carry's CS. She does have good synergy with Urgot, Draven, and a few others, but not better synergy than those same people with Taric. And with health stacking and % health damage being such a thing and with armor penetration being changed for the better, her Heal is no where near as useful as it was even in Season 2.

I just wouldn't pick her except as a panic counterpick to Karthus, really.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#32BhelliumPosted 3/27/2013 2:15:55 PM
Corki. Q spam all day, acquire cs, deny farm.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#33B01tPosted 3/27/2013 2:35:58 PM
Gladiator28 posted...
Suffer_Not, that was amazing.

Seriously. That was one of the most well-written responses I've ever seen on this board. Props to you, my good sir. I can now use Sivir again!

This is why i follow him :D
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#34xVashTS98xPosted 3/27/2013 2:46:59 PM
How about one for Janna then? I really really love Janna, but I feel like she lacks a lot of presence too.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random