DCers should be punished a lot more(lost an incredibly easy game)

#1KrKABUT0Posted 3/26/2013 6:55:19 AM
Holy **** I'm so pissed at this...

My team was Veigar(me), Volibear, Rumble, Khazix, and Ziggs. The enemy team was Fiora, Kayle, Riven, Miss Fortune, and Syndra. Our Rumble disconnects at the start for the rest of the game. We manage to do fine...then Volibear disconnects at midgame at 0/11. We still had a really huge lead on them, we had 40 kills and they had only 19. The remaining 3 of us were very fed but also extremely squishy...Volibear may have been doing terrible but he served his purpose as a tank and it truly did help.

When he disconnected and we moved into very late game teamfights, we got extremely desperate...we had 60 kills and they had only 39 BUT we couldn't handle them splitpushing. Despite how fed they were, they did not last long against the enemy team without me because my stun helped them so much. In the end we lost when their entire team went AD and splitpushed all 3 lanes. I'm just really pissed off because I got a crapton of kills that game and never farmed so hard with Veigar's Q before. For ****'s sake I had 300 AP just from my Q.
---
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
#2jonlaw101Posted 3/26/2013 6:56:39 AM
KrKABUT0 posted...
lost an incredibly easy game

You're admitting you're bad right here.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#3KrKABUT0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:07:49 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
KrKABUT0 posted...
lost an incredibly easy game

You're admitting you're bad right here.

Never said otherwise, learn to context please.
---
#4TwidgerPosted 3/26/2013 7:15:32 AM
KrKABUT0 posted...
Holy **** I'm so pissed at this...

My team was Veigar(me), Volibear, Rumble, Khazix, and Ziggs. .

wait wait there's no way the enemy team couldnt win with this lineup
#5gfshynoblPosted 3/26/2013 7:16:05 AM
buy warmogs... or a ga

or maybe they had connection probelms?
stop being such a Ahole.
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:best ashe africa
#6jonlaw101Posted 3/26/2013 7:24:58 AM
KrKABUT0 posted...
Never said otherwise, learn to context please.

The context was the game was incredibly easy, then you lost.

"The test was incredibly easy, but I failed."
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#7New_PantsPosted 3/26/2013 7:27:58 AM(edited)
Wow there's a lot of elitists on this board.

It's true, you can wipe the floor with a team, but once it reaches late game there is simply no way you can 3v5, especially when they have 3-4 AD oriented champs.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#8chesskntPosted 3/26/2013 7:36:49 AM
It was fun at least though right? Remember it is a game....
#9KrKABUT0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:57:21 AM
New_Pants posted...
Wow there's a lot of elitists on this board.

It's true, you can wipe the floor with a team, but once it reaches late game there is simply no way you can 3v5, especially when they have 3-4 AD oriented champs.

I expect nothing less from a player versus player oriented game. But yeah, I just can't believe we lost. **** happens I guess...

chessknt posted...
It was fun at least though right? Remember it is a game....

Oh yeah. The thrill was crazy considering that the three of us were squishy as hell.
---
#10KlobziPosted 3/26/2013 8:01:58 AM
Tough luck, move onto the next game. Rumble seems like he had connection issues (which will happen to anyone) but Volibear did the ol' ragequit.