I forgot how easy street Morgana is.

#11EDumeyPosted 3/26/2013 10:08:44 AM
At least with Karth you can outplay someone by predicting their movements and getting constant Q's. With Morg if you miss a snare, you just go back to passive laning for a few seconds.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#12xHateradePosted 3/26/2013 10:11:48 AM
But morgana can lane vs Kha and talon easy. Chain vest and spam W. Just farm and give your team an AP damage mid-late game. Hit them with Q combo when they jump to you.

why would you get a chain vest
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#13Rookie_JetPosted 3/26/2013 10:16:38 AM
xHaterade posted...
But morgana can lane vs Kha and talon easy. Chain vest and spam W. Just farm and give your team an AP damage mid-late game. Hit them with Q combo when they jump to you.

GA I guess. Wouldn't be a terrible investment, especially if you can sustain through your ult with spell vamp/tankiness. Then you stun, die, revive while your team is pummeling stunned enemies.

EDumey posted...
At least with Karth you can outplay someone by predicting their movements and getting constant Q's. With Morg if you miss a snare, you just go back to passive laning for a few seconds.

That doesn't sound any more appealing. I think Morg is more fun. More chances to make things happen instead of constant passive Q farming/harassing.
#14samuricexPosted 3/26/2013 10:16:47 AM
I haven't played her in a long time, how strong is she in this health meta? I just can't imagine her doing that much damage.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#15happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 10:33:21 AM
xHaterade posted...

Cause I keep forgetting they redid the items for hourglass
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#16happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 11:36:00 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Trevorkkho posted...
she dropped off the radar during league of cleavers as everyone went ad brusier/assassin mid. Totally got outlaned and brutal abused, surprised she didn't go back up after the introduction of armguard.

Quote myself too confirm because I JUST now had my 1st morgana vs kha. He's 20 times easier to fight than vs talon. I didn't even need armor.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#17ryanaPosted 3/26/2013 11:38:56 AM
Klobzi posted...
What if the enemy dodges the Q?

Then you need to learn to cast it from blind spots better.