You should be able to queue for a specific role.

#1ezekiel702Posted 3/26/2013 11:14:23 AM
Long queues for mid and insta for supports I would imagine. Would work much like how WoW does. And if you queue for a role and don't play it you're reported and banned easy as that. Why haven't they done this?
#2Darkyellow327Posted 3/26/2013 11:15:28 AM
ezekiel702 posted...
Long queues for mid and insta for supports I would imagine. Would work much like how WoW does. And if you queue for a role and don't play it you're reported and banned easy as that. Why haven't they done this?

Brought up before, but what happens when you queue for support and instalock mid or top? That would mean that Riot would have to limit your picks to what they deem is a good "support" or "mid" or "top" and not allow changes to a meta they implement.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#3eco masterPosted 3/26/2013 11:15:29 AM
There are more than five roles.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#4ezekiel702(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 11:17:18 AM
Darkyellow327 posted...
ezekiel702 posted...

Brought up before, but what happens when you queue for support and instalock mid or top? That would mean that Riot would have to limit your picks to what they deem is a good "support" or "mid" or "top" and not allow changes to a meta they implement.

It would happen I'm sure but Riot would see what you queued as and the 4 other reports from your teammates and would ban appropriately. Would be easy to weed those people out quickly.
#5Sid_IcarusPosted 3/26/2013 11:20:15 AM
Oh this topic again
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#6ryanaPosted 3/26/2013 11:36:49 AM
ezekiel702 posted...

What happens if you..*gasp*...don't want to blindly follow the meta?
#7albinorhino004Posted 3/26/2013 11:40:29 AM
No
---
drinking is very bad
#8lordjersPosted 3/26/2013 11:42:56 AM
What about queuing for a lane.
---
Science and Religion can be great friends. However, they make up for an awful marriage.,
#9AgentRebornPosted 3/26/2013 11:46:28 AM
ryana posted...
ezekiel702 posted...

What happens if you..*gasp*...don't want to blindly follow the meta?

The meta is the meta for a reason. Riot has consistently said they dont want to do this, but its already happened. Unless they completely re-designed SR, it wont change because there are only 4 sources of gold for 5 players on a team (3 lanes+jungle)

Do you always have to take an AP champ mid? No. Such a thing as counterpicking exists. Can you win with a Panth/Xin/Lee/Leona/J4 bot lane combo? Absolutely

But I'd much rather have someone blindly follow the meta and suck than pick some random as champ and suck
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#10MMG_Posted 3/26/2013 12:04:51 PM
eco master posted...
There are more than five roles.

---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\