I just played a game as Lulu support...

#1TheSchrefPosted 3/26/2013 10:20:19 AM(edited)
and I had an Akali on my team. One teamfight, I shielded her while she was in her shroud and moments later she died. She yelled at me for "revealing her" with the shield. Is she trolling, stupid, or is there actually some kind of bug where Lulu's E can reveal teammates that are in stealth?
#2MetleonPosted 3/26/2013 10:20:25 AM
I think she remains stealthed and so does the shield but I think Pix is still visible, so the enemy team can just aim skillshots at him.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#3Lord_WoobiePosted 3/26/2013 10:22:51 AM
I don't know about how the particles interact with stealth, but the shield definitely shouldn't have made her targetable. She could have been killed by AoE, or she becomes targetable after she attacks/uses an ability for half a second. Or they could have had an Oracle's.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#4Darkyellow327Posted 3/26/2013 10:23:44 AM
Maybe someone on the other team did not want to deal with Akali and spent the 125 gold to drop a pink ward on her punk butt.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle