Prove to me that sejuani is a bad jungler

She isnt?
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#12orcus_snakePosted 3/26/2013 12:54:05 PM
Blocktopus posted...
ryana posted...
Who said she's a bad jungler? She's a very good jungler.

Everybody 2 months ago.

"omg sejuanita is so bad shes just a worse amumu n she look stuped"

lol no, people started liking her back when they buffed her W uptime, which made her W CD shorter as well.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#13themagicpainmanPosted 3/26/2013 12:54:22 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Yea. A while back you guys said if you wanted to play Sejuani, just play Amumu because she's just a terribad version of him. Then you all said stuff like she's a waste of time and not worth the trouble.

The bandwagon these days.

You know, GameFAQs isn't a hivemind. People have different opinions.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#14cuban69Posted 3/26/2013 12:56:21 PM
themagicpainman posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Yea. A while back you guys said if you wanted to play Sejuani, just play Amumu because she's just a terribad version of him. Then you all said stuff like she's a waste of time and not worth the trouble.

The bandwagon these days.

You know, GameFAQs isn't a hivemind. People have different opinions.

This. Not only is it not a hivemind, but people on gamefaqs are more likely to be contrarian to any belief you reveal they might have, for the sake of of being contrarian.
---
QuantumSurvival on US
#15xRustySpoonPosted 3/26/2013 1:05:39 PM
People say Sejuani is Amumu because she basically is. Look at their kits..

(Q) Arctic Assault = Bandage Toss

(W) Northern Winds = Despair

(E) Permafrost = Tantrum

(R) Glacial Prison = Curse of the Sad Mummy

When champions have ridiculously similar abilities, unless one champion has an ability that is blatantly better than the other's, you have to look at their weaknesses. Sejuani's passive is absolutely garbage. Her Q cooldown is also absolutely garbage. She does a few things better than Amumu, and Amumu does a few things better than Sejuani, but those differences are trivial.

I'm not saying Sejuani is bad, but I think she is a slightly worse version of Amumu, so there's really no reason to pick her. Maybe Amumu is banned or the other team picked Amumu first, could you pick her then? Potentially. If Amumu was an integral part of your team comp or something, then just maybe Sejuani would be a viable substitute.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#16CloudandYuffiePosted 3/26/2013 1:45:42 PM(edited)
xRustySpoon posted...

(E) Permafrost = Tantrum

When champions have ridiculously similar abilities, unless one champion has an ability that is blatantly better than the other's, you have to look at their weaknesses. Sejuani's passive is absolutely garbage. Her Q cooldown is also absolutely garbage. She does a few things better than Amumu, and Amumu does a few things better than Sejuani, but those differences are trivial.

I'm not saying Sejuani is bad, but I think she is a slightly worse version of Amumu, so there's really no reason to pick her. Maybe Amumu is banned or the other team picked Amumu first, could you pick her then? Potentially. If Amumu was an integral part of your team comp or something, then just maybe Sejuani would be a viable substitute.

What???

Permafrost is a magic damaging slow that can effect multiple targets. tantrum is a aoe damage dealer that lowers the damage he takes how is that in any way similar to each other.

Arctic rush is a Charge that can be used to go over walls with out the use of any other source. where amumu's bandage toss is a skill shot stun that pulls him toward the enemy again not similar in anyway.

I do admit that both amumu's w and r are very similar but that is the only thing that is similar in their kits. Also sejaunis ult potentially better then amumu's since her ult is a long ranged aoe stun that procs her massive slow to all enemys effected adding more cc then 1 amumu ult can.

Edit: you also state that x is terrible yet you dont actually talk about anything good about a champion. If you actually feel the need to speak please state the pros and negatives of a ability such as. " her Q has a terrible cd at level 1 so you need to use it at key moments. This is however not bad since you can use to escape or engage at early levels and as you level it up in late game it lowers the cd to acceptable levels making it more useable and viable instead of a ability you just spam constantly to get around in the jungle "
---
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee
#17centurion911Posted 3/26/2013 1:48:33 PM
She's only a bad jungler when she's against a heavy counterjungler and your laners have horseblinders on.

Everywhere else she's fine
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#18ryanaPosted 3/26/2013 2:01:36 PM
CloudandYuffie posted...
xRustySpoon posted...

(E) Permafrost = Tantrum

What???

Permafrost is a magic damaging slow that can effect multiple targets. tantrum is a aoe damage dealer that lowers the damage he takes how is that in any way similar to each other.

Arctic rush is a Charge that can be used to go over walls with out the use of any other source. where amumu's bandage toss is a skill shot stun that pulls him toward the enemy again not similar in anyway.

I do admit that both amumu's w and r are very similar but that is the only thing that is similar in their kits. Also sejaunis ult potentially better then amumu's since her ult is a long ranged aoe stun that procs her massive slow to all enemys effected adding more cc then 1 amumu ult can.

Edit: you also state that x is terrible yet you dont actually talk about anything good about a champion. If you actually feel the need to speak please state the pros and negatives of a ability such as. " her Q has a terrible cd at level 1 so you need to use it at key moments. This is however not bad since you can use to escape or engage at early levels and as you level it up in late game it lowers the cd to acceptable levels making it more useable and viable instead of a ability you just spam constantly to get around in the jungle "

This poster pretty much nailed it. While their skills may appear similar, they are still quite different. I would even say their W's are quite different, simply because Amumu's scales heavily with AP while Sej's scales heavily with Max HP.

Sej's Q can also be used as an escape much easier than Amumu's can (unless you're the type that likes to initiate with Q), meaning that is it pretty viable to run smite/exhaust, making her early ganks very good.
#19Gladiator28Posted 3/26/2013 2:04:23 PM
I love how people went the route from all hating on Sej, to trying to be "cool" and defend her.

I personally think she is very hit or miss, it highly depends on the person playing her. You could say that about any champ, but I feel like it really applies with her.
---
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#20ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/26/2013 2:05:28 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
Oh the lies and slander in this thread.

its pretty common knowledge that sej became a lot better with S3 changes. lol but she was laughable in S2 and as a result her usage is staying roughly the same as in S2. as soon as a pro picks her up in a tourny she'll probably get a spike in usage and win rates.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!