I don't understand why people get mad in blind normals about... anything.

#1BhelliumPosted 3/26/2013 9:06:00 PM
Other than deliberate trolling. It might just be me but if you're playing blind for any reason but practice or just wanting to play one character and you don't really gaf about anything else, you're doing something wrong.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#2PAHERZPosted 3/26/2013 9:08:10 PM
because everyone wants to play competitively right?
---
If i was a potato, i would be a good potato.
#3Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:08:42 PM
but
blind normals...
---
#4DiortePosted 3/26/2013 9:23:07 PM
95% of my normals are blind. When I see draft I'm just like "GO TO ******* RANKED YOU TRYHARDS I DON'T CARE WHO PICKS WHAT LOSERS GTFO."
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#5mD_atheistPosted 3/26/2013 9:28:57 PM(edited)
Diorte posted...
95% of my normals are blind. When I see draft I'm just like "GO TO ******* RANKED YOU TRYHARDS I DON'T CARE WHO PICKS WHAT LOSERS GTFO."

Or people want to have a somewhat organized game without being a "tryhard". Your argument falls flat because there simply is blind AND draft normals.

If your point is that the existence of both blind and draft normals is pointless than I can somewhat agree with that.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams
#6DiortePosted 3/26/2013 9:28:27 PM(edited)
mD_atheist posted...
Diorte posted...

Or people want to have a somewhat organized game without being a "tryhard". Your argument falls flat because there simply is blind AND draft normals.

doitinrankedcat.jpg

Also I don't have an argument, why are you even trying?

Also also that's what the chat thing is for. You don't need to draft to communicate with your team, tryhard.
---
#7mD_atheistPosted 3/26/2013 9:31:53 PM(edited)
Diorte posted...
mD_atheist posted...
Diorte posted...

doitinrankedcat.jpg

Also also that's what the chat thing is for. You don't need to draft to communicate with your team, tryhard.

But people in draft normals often communicate better than in blind, which is what I am trying to convey.

Argument was a bad choice of word btw.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
#8Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 9:31:21 PM
guys, this isn't a game, no need to flame
---
#9DiortePosted 3/26/2013 9:32:18 PM
mD_atheist posted...
Diorte posted...
mD_atheist posted...
Diorte posted...

doitinrankedcat.jpg

But people in draft normals often communicate better than in blind, which is what I am trying to convey.

Yea, and so do people in ranked. Where's your logic now?
---
#10mD_atheistPosted 3/26/2013 9:35:07 PM
Diorte posted...
mD_atheist posted...
Diorte posted...
mD_atheist posted...
Diorte posted...

doitinrankedcat.jpg

Yea, and so do people in ranked. Where's your logic now?

Well sorry if you can not see the logic behind it....I guess. All I am trying to say is that there being 3 levels of tryhardness isn't necessarily a bad thing.
---