Discussion: Is Zed OP?

#21jonlaw101Posted 3/27/2013 11:20:28 AM
Judging by your two "Discussion" topics, Asians are just scared of ninjas.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#22paradox228Posted 3/27/2013 12:47:35 PM
Judging by what everyone's saying about Zed being "op" you should feel bad. There are so many bad Zed players. A good Leona player causes people to say "Leona is so OP she has way to much cc". It seems to be the same with a good Zed player. "He's OP he can burst down our adc" yeah the one person that doesn't build health or armor? Of course he can. Stop being babies. The people that take the time to master a champ instead of just playing what the pro's play deserve to do well. Stop being a noob and go play a champ you consider "UP". Go play 100 games with Poppy. No one used Kayle until one day a pro was like "Ha lets go kill everyone with Kayle". Turns out Kayle is amazing and then she got a nerf. Zed was released everyone thought he sucked. Syndra was released I heard so many bad things and I currently love both of them. Just have an open mind. The pros have no one to copy, you shouldn't either.
#23thebestestbestPosted 3/27/2013 12:48:43 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
thebestestbest posted...
He's picked and does very well at the highest level of tournament play. That alone makes him overpowered.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/zed&region=all&league=platinum#statistics'

He average 45 win rates in highest elo.

high elo is not high level play. Solo queue is a joke at any elo.
#24Masemune_100Posted 3/27/2013 1:10:57 PM(edited)
happyscrub1 posted...
thebestestbest posted...
He's picked and does very well at the highest level of tournament play. That alone makes him overpowered.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/zed&region=all&league=platinum#statistics'

He average 45 win rates in highest elo.

I'm watching Snoopeh's stream right now and there's a Zed that's utter **** with him.
Just because people have high elo doesn't mean they know everything.
Oh, and to answer the TC's question, it depends on how good the person is with Zed and it's a lot more noticeable with him than a lot of other champs.
Bad Zed is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay UP.
Decent Zed is slightly UP.
Good Zed is fairly OP.
Insec is WTF OP.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#25BhelliumPosted 3/27/2013 1:25:40 PM
awwwSNAP posted...
MIG297 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
both shen and zed are at the bottom of winrates. UP champ

I been saying zed sucks since release

Op champs never really get high win rates though since they always get picked by bads who can't use them every time they're not banned.

Wouldn't the OP champs be the ones that even the bads CAN pick up and win with anyway?

Yes/no. Basically, in a competitive game, most champions can be placed somewhere on a curve between skill required to use and power. If a champion is say, four times harder to use than another but is fifty times more powerful when you reach that minimum, there's a problem, even if most players will never be that good.

The more obvious op is when a champion is easy to use and still better than a hard to use champ.

That's an incredible generalization and exaggeration but you get the point.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.