everyime i play ranked i freeze up when i have to hurt a female champion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. everyime i play ranked i freeze up when i have to hurt a female champion

User Info: FightingBoar

FightingBoar
3 years ago#1
it is making me lose games. when i was playing as ashe i went to kill the bot lane. but it was mf and blitz. i was getting fed off blitz because i am really good but i always have to run away from mf. i cant hurt her. what can i do to win games?

sometimes mf just follows me around the map which i like. but it makes it hard to kill the nexus.

User Info: Teldil

Teldil
3 years ago#2
Hilarious post bro.

User Info: tranquilizerrr

tranquilizerrr
3 years ago#3
Watch copious amounts of hentai, it will train you to believe women are beneath you.
Talk is cheap.

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
3 years ago#4
You're already ordering a woman around. How is ordering one woman to kill another woman much worse?
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

FightingBoar
3 years ago#5
Metleon posted...
You're already ordering a woman around. How is ordering one woman to kill another woman much worse?
because you would be hurting them. ashe does what i tell her to because she cares for me.

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
3 years ago#6
Blitz is female.
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: Amarajah

Amarajah
3 years ago#7
Metleon posted...
because you would be hurting them. ashe does what i tell her to because she cares for me.

Ashe only cares for tryndamere.

You're a monster who kidnapped her to do your bidding, you might as well have been a murderer.

User Info: Rikeru

Rikeru
3 years ago#8
So instead of hitting girl champions you pick girl champions to be hit by others? Man up and do it yourself!

FightingBoar
3 years ago#9
ashe has a summoner link with me. because she wants to do what i say. the marriage to trydamere is only political.

i pick ashe so that she gets to wear the new shoes and accessories she wants every game. sometimes she gets a nice little sash, a cross pendant, gloves, a hat, other times she gets to wear a belt even though she looks goofy because it is so large.

she also becomes legendary before the game is over and gets to have sparkling red runes around her.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. everyime i play ranked i freeze up when i have to hurt a female champion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived