everyime i play ranked i freeze up when i have to hurt a female champion

#1FightingBoarPosted 3/27/2013 12:42:25 PM
it is making me lose games. when i was playing as ashe i went to kill the bot lane. but it was mf and blitz. i was getting fed off blitz because i am really good but i always have to run away from mf. i cant hurt her. what can i do to win games?

sometimes mf just follows me around the map which i like. but it makes it hard to kill the nexus.
#2TeldilPosted 3/27/2013 12:43:24 PM
Hilarious post bro.
#3tranquilizerrrPosted 3/27/2013 12:43:52 PM
Watch copious amounts of hentai, it will train you to believe women are beneath you.
---
Talk is cheap.
#4MetleonPosted 3/27/2013 12:45:33 PM
You're already ordering a woman around. How is ordering one woman to kill another woman much worse?
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#5FightingBoar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:05:10 PM
Metleon posted...
You're already ordering a woman around. How is ordering one woman to kill another woman much worse?
because you would be hurting them. ashe does what i tell her to because she cares for me.
#6FlameLord23Posted 3/27/2013 1:08:28 PM
Blitz is female.
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#7AmarajahPosted 3/27/2013 1:09:42 PM
Metleon posted...
because you would be hurting them. ashe does what i tell her to because she cares for me.

Ashe only cares for tryndamere.

You're a monster who kidnapped her to do your bidding, you might as well have been a murderer.
#8RikeruPosted 3/27/2013 1:12:51 PM
So instead of hitting girl champions you pick girl champions to be hit by others? Man up and do it yourself!
#9FightingBoar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:21:23 PM
ashe has a summoner link with me. because she wants to do what i say. the marriage to trydamere is only political.

i pick ashe so that she gets to wear the new shoes and accessories she wants every game. sometimes she gets a nice little sash, a cross pendant, gloves, a hat, other times she gets to wear a belt even though she looks goofy because it is so large.

she also becomes legendary before the game is over and gets to have sparkling red runes around her.
#10UndeadAuraPosted 3/27/2013 1:33:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]