Is Spirit of the Elder Lizard still viable?

#21BhelliumPosted 3/28/2013 8:10:22 AM
yes there is
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#22ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/28/2013 8:14:17 AM
it was viable cause its cost efficiency was high and it gave a lot of AD

i'd still build it on people like hecarim because i did it for the ad, not the passive.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#23GoldenFantasyPosted 3/28/2013 8:39:08 AM
But the thing is, I don't lose when I build full tanky Hec, although this might be because I don't own Hec and I play him occasionally on my brothers account or on his free weeks. The only damage item I get is an early sheen.

But anyways, difference of opinion, I don't care.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#24TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 3/28/2013 8:48:50 AM
MagiaIce posted...
MagiaIce posted...

You're not one of those noobs who take ghost on Hecarim because it gives like +3 AD for 2 seconds right?

i take ghost cuz i gotta go fast

His E is a free ghost. No point in taking a second ghost with a longer CD.

I thought the point was to use both at the same time whenever it's up for an "idgaf about your wards" gank.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#25MagiaIcePosted 3/28/2013 4:43:22 PM
MagiaIce posted...
MagiaIce posted...

You're not one of those noobs who take ghost on Hecarim because it gives like +3 AD for 2 seconds right?

I thought the point was to use both at the same time whenever it's up for an "idgaf about your wards" gank.

Flash makes dem plays man.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#26chaoticbananaPosted 3/28/2013 4:48:49 PM
MagiaIce posted...
MagiaIce posted...

Ezreal's E is a free flash. No point in taking a second flash with a longer CD. Because obviously anything that does the same thing as something else is worthless to use.
---
IGN:Chaoticbanana
Malzahar is my waifu
#27SoulknightX0Posted 3/28/2013 4:51:54 PM
chaoticbanana posted...
MagiaIce posted...
MagiaIce posted...

Ezreal's E is a free flash. No point in taking a second flash with a longer CD. Because obviously anything that does the same thing as something else is worthless to use.

Flash unlike move speed does not have diminishing returns. But lets act as if they're the same thing anyway
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#28OmfgitsBlahPosted 3/28/2013 4:52:32 PM
chaoticbanana posted...
MagiaIce posted...
MagiaIce posted...

Take flash on Hecarim, ghost on Ezreal/Cait.

That's what I do, anyway.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#29Stalky24Posted 3/28/2013 4:53:54 PM
I build it on Jayce. Even on toplane. It gives everything he wants. Sustain. AD. CDR. His Hammer W triggers the passive. And allows me to do quick counterjungle detours when I lane. Although my most played position on Jayce in S3 is jungle.

My core on Jayce is Lizard Elder, Brutalizer and Ionian Boots. With 4% CDR mastery I am on cap. Then follow with either Bulwark or Mallet or, if Im doing well, BT or LW. I rarely build Muramana, I can sustain myself with 3-4 mana pots + regen from Lizard Elder and W most of games.
#30VoidgolemPosted 3/28/2013 5:20:48 PM
even with the damage nerfs it's still basically a core purchase on aoe-spamming junglers.

It's just not as good as it used to be.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"