The feel when you make huge support plays all game and no honour.

#1tranquilizerrrPosted 3/28/2013 7:37:49 AM
Not even a word of mention, at all.
---
Talk is cheap.
#2MaiavePosted 3/28/2013 7:39:06 AM
Keep on supporting...

I hope our wards will meet soon.
---
Official Nobody of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy board
#3wantfastcarsPosted 3/28/2013 7:42:30 AM
Maybe you need to support harder? Most games people are yelling about how helpful I was by the end...
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#4MindOSTPosted 3/28/2013 7:48:57 AM
When everyone else is patting the ADC on the back, just cross your arms, smirk and whisper "Just as planned."
---
Obvious alt is obvious
http://www.youtube.com/user/MindOST
#5spaldPosted 3/28/2013 8:25:30 AM
Quote:When everyone else is patting the ADC on the back, just cross your arms, smirk and whisper "Just as planned."
@MindOST
I love when ADC acts like they carried a team with their high k/d ratio. Their kills is literally made by the support or jungler.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6HyperShadow4321Posted 3/28/2013 8:43:19 AM
spald posted...
Quote:When everyone else is patting the ADC on the back, just cross your arms, smirk and whisper "Just as planned."
@MindOST
I love when ADC acts like they carried a team with their high k/d ratio. Their kills is literally made by the support or jungler.

This. I play ADC a lot and I won't lie, its very easy to feel really good about yourself for getting some ridiculous K/D ratio. I just started playing Ashe (usually ADC with MF) and have had a good string of great games with her, so I usually feel pretty good about myself at the end of the match. There's no way I could deny that I would have been screwed without the rest of my team though.

I agree on the support comments though. I play support with Nidalee or Kayle from time to time, and I hate when I help someone stay in the fray longer, save somebody's life, or cause the enemy team to waste a bunch of skills by using a well-placed Kayle ult... just for nobody to notice. Or when I land tons of epic Nidalee spears during the laning phase (helping my ADC farm like crazy and land some kills) just for everyone to congratz the ADC on getting kills. I try to look at assists alot, because if a support is 1/5/25 and someone else is 10/7/5... I know that the support likely contributed much more to the team.
#7MegeasPosted 3/28/2013 8:55:05 AM
Even better when someone starts crying cause you don't have kills when your building full tank. Had an Evelyn do that just yesterday. Had to explain that I(Taric) was tank and support and that I would not be getting kills.
#8BhelliumPosted 3/28/2013 8:58:18 AM
*chastises a 4/9/5 teammate for facechecking*

"Shut up Voli I'm doing better than you"

*is a 2/4/14 support Voli*

-________-

oh, if only there was friendly fire
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#9BlocktopusPosted 3/28/2013 8:59:29 AM
that feel when people still care about honor
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#10BossfellaPosted 3/28/2013 9:02:40 AM
Only support I'm regularity complimented on is Zilean. Poor Alistar.
---
A curse on the judges, the coppers, and screws who torture the innocent, wrongly accused.