To those who have played the new Karma

#1FoxDragon13Posted 3/28/2013 2:10:29 PM
Masteries and runes?
Build and skill order?

I have not tried on PBE. Going to try her later, but was wondering what people thought her order should be.
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#2Xion350Posted 3/28/2013 2:51:15 PM
Pretty much the same as before. Lots of CDR and AP.

Max Q or E depending on what you want to do. E isn't as strong a defense or offensive tool as it was before though.
---
Remember remember... the 30th of November. The day that heroes could not save the world. ~In remembrance of City of Heroes.
#3GorenksPosted 3/28/2013 3:00:54 PM
What was the prerequisite for getting the traditional Karma skin? Because I've owned her since she released and own both of her old skins, however traditional Karma is unavailable.
---
XBL/BF3PC: Boogiepop101
Steam ID: OhmyGLOB!
#4shadyelfPosted 3/28/2013 3:02:58 PM
standard AP and 21/9 is what I ran on PBE.
---
?
#5dark_lord_havocPosted 3/28/2013 3:06:17 PM
Standard ap setup. Her E is her least impactful skill now that Q has nuke mantra and E heals.
#6Hyper InfernoPosted 3/28/2013 3:11:32 PM
Her E is absolutely crazy when Mantra'd now, especially for team fights.

Team wide shield, huge AoE haste, and decent AoE damage. It's a massive damage and momentum swing for your team.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#7FoxDragon13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:43:00 AM
Is a skill order of

R>Q>E>W good?
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#8LChaos2Posted 3/29/2013 9:27:42 AM
Yeah, that seems okay
---
YGOPro - DevPro server: http://devpro.org/
http://www.youtube.com/LChaos2
#9DeanyzyPosted 3/29/2013 9:32:05 AM
When it comes to the mid lane I actually level the shield last, Q and W can melt people and I can easily make do with only having one point in the shield since it's AP ratio is decent enough.

If you're supporting though I'd say focus on Q and E depending on how the lane is going.
#10thecrossnkightPosted 3/29/2013 12:11:38 PM
CDR > Mpen > AP

I will probably run Mpen reds + quints, Scaling CDR blues and HP/lvl yellows.
Go 9-0-21.

Grail -> Guise -> Voidstaff -> Zhonyas -> Deathcap(if need burst)Rylais(if need control)Lichbane(if need sustained)

Gives you 40% CDR with no blue buff (she isn't that mana demanding once grail is up, so can give it to someone else) Enough Mpen to deal true damage to anything sub 100 MR (Karma's bases are redic, her scaling is only redic with mantra up)

The only downside is that if you spec AP instead of Mpen she splitpushes like crazy (and can use shield to move around the map fairly fast)
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.