How to build Jungle Vi?

#1Ultraknight64Posted 3/29/2013 12:57:59 AM
I usually rush Black Cleaver but then I end up not tanky enough.

How do I build her?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#2KosukeKGAPosted 3/29/2013 1:12:07 AM
Don't rush BC

Just get brutalizer and throw in a BT whenever for dmg, and then get tanky for the rest of your items (either golem spirit or elder lizard depending on what team needs)

that's all
#3OnceInALifeTimePosted 3/29/2013 1:19:18 AM
Wriggles, Phage, Wit's End, finish Frozen Mallet then situational after that.
---
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-396-1161708490.jpg :: sound advice from the NHS
"I like FosterTaken" - Darth Snake
#4KosukeKGAPosted 3/29/2013 2:36:17 AM(edited)
^^^ Don't listen to him. That is a terrible build
#5evansmpPosted 3/29/2013 4:55:07 AM
Start machete + pots, then get Spirit Stone. If lanes are doing well i keep farming til 6, get boots then try to gank. Back again for Brutalizer, i go Phage after that, then finish Black Cleaver.

Then depending on team build some armor or Magic Resist. Probably a Maw and Randuins. Oh, and upgrade to Mallet and Spirit of the elder lizard.
#6secdawgsPosted 3/29/2013 6:19:11 AM
Machete +5pot start.
First back get spirit stone and boots and a ward if you've got the $$.
Next buy pickaxe-->lizard elder --> your ganks will now hurt b/c you are doing a lot of dmg.
AFter that I buy brutalizer if nobody is too fed and something tanky like locket if they have a monster.
With just a lizard elder, brutalizer, and locket/sunfire cape if they ad/aegis if your support isnt you will be doing a tonnnn of damage because your CDR will be ~20-30
#7NicoGrimmPosted 3/29/2013 6:20:54 AM
At least spirit stone on first back. Preferably boots too. Try rushing Spirit of the Elder Lizard Or Golem after. Then get a Brutalizer, a Phage, and a Hexdrinker (if any AP).

Upgrade boots to whatever (no need for merc treads if you went Golem), decide on other upgrades as the game plays out. Brutalizer turns into Black Cleaver, Phage is Frozen Mallet, and Hexdrinker is Maw of Malmorius.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#8FvPPosted 3/29/2013 6:21:55 AM
Machete-5
Spirit Stone
FM
Bork / Warmogs / Update spirit stone
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#9gallantknightPosted 3/29/2013 7:01:07 AM
http://www.lolking.net/guides/81095
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"