support karma is so bad better mid

#1thegodlikedudePosted 3/29/2013 1:14:30 AM
i tried support karma super bad u cnat heal ur allies. her q is good for harras but still nothing u can rly do at all
#2Dark_Luna3Posted 3/29/2013 1:20:20 AM(edited)
ye if u cant heal u can't support

thresh/lulu trash tier supp lolol

A Shield/Slow/Snare/Haste is more than enough utility. It just needs to be gauged/tested yet.
#3Chibi_personPosted 3/29/2013 1:24:12 AM
You are wrong, if you use your E and mantra it heals those who are near the shield.
---
Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate)
#4AscoltarePosted 3/29/2013 1:25:57 AM
Soraka confirmed best support for da healz
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif
#5thegodlikedude(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 1:49:18 AM
Dark_Luna3 posted...
ye if u cant heal u can't support

thresh/lulu trash tier supp lolol

A Shield/Slow/Snare/Haste is more than enough utility. It just needs to be gauged/tested yet.

thresh is tanky and ur pretty much dead when u land his q. karma cant go in as crazy as thresh and get so much benefit from getting in there. thresh also has a good damge on his auto atk. i havent rly played lulu but her lulu can go agressive playstyle and when they decide to atk back u can just turn them into that animal thingy. karma has nothing expept for a delayed cnare thing which they easily can force u to distance urself from them and end up withoud a snare only thing u can do is harras with q and w8 for gank. but that when ur adc makes a mistake its gg
#6thegodlikedude(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 1:55:19 AM
Chibi_person posted...
You are wrong, if you use your E and mantra it heals those who are near the shield.

really? that sounds quite op i will try
#7Lord_WoobiePosted 3/29/2013 1:56:28 AM
thegodlikedude posted...
Chibi_person posted...

really? that sounds quite op i will try

The heal is not mentioned in the tooltip at all.

I don't think they'd leave something like that out. It's a weak AoE shield, not a heal.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#8RaymondPosted 3/29/2013 2:03:36 AM
Chibi_person posted...

E doesn't heal anyone with Mantra. Learn to read.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#9VoidgolemPosted 3/29/2013 3:45:51 AM
heals are not the deciding factor to support viability.

Snare more doods.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#10Darth_KamcioPosted 3/29/2013 3:48:07 AM
Put MS buff on your ally, snare the enemy for easy damage both from your q and your ally's attacks..

Nothing at all.
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072