How do you beat a 3 tank team?

#1darkwing1232Posted 3/29/2013 2:18:02 AM
I just played against a:

Nasus top
Nautilus Jungle
Alistar support
Vayne Adc
Swain mid

even after completely dominating early game they were still able to become tanky and come back to stomp us. Lost every team fight, I couldnt even attack without getting tossed up at least 3 times before dying. How do you even take on a team that isn't item dependent hardly at all?
#2Bee123187Posted 3/29/2013 2:19:47 AM
If you come up against a tanky team, usually the idea is that they won't do enough damage to win the team fights. Take out Vayne and you should be okay.
---
GC IGN: Bee123187
#3gam3szzz_2Posted 3/29/2013 2:28:19 AM
5 BotRKs
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
#4darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 2:35:07 AM
Ya but what can you do against a Naut/Ali combo? Grapple, tossup, stun, tossup, dead...
#5DeadpooL7Posted 3/29/2013 2:51:53 AM
darkwing1232 posted...
Ya but what can you do against a Naut/Ali combo? Grapple, tossup, stun, tossup, dead...

Well theyre not gonna do much damage so the idea is the get them to miss or bait them into using it on the wrong person so the rest of you can kill the damage dealers like Vayne. Without her Naut and Ali wont be a threat... they will annoy you with their CC but they will end up dying once its over.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#6Lord_WoobiePosted 3/29/2013 2:52:31 AM
That's a tough match up.

Make sure Vayne isn't fed and try to end it as early as possible.

If you have an assassin that can get past their front line you might be able to kill Vayne or at least scare her off before they can do too much damage to you. Just an idea: Nocturne's W can nullify Vayne's condemn, which is cool. They'll have to blow some of their cc to peel Nocturne, at which point the rest of your team can wade in to try and take care of Swain. Save an ignite for him and have your AP carry buy a Morellonomicon.

It's risky, but I don't think any play against that comp would not be risky.

Of course, it all depends on your team comp.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#7lightdragoon88Posted 3/29/2013 4:19:08 AM
gam3szzz_2 posted...
5 BotRKs

---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#8tranquilizerrrPosted 3/29/2013 5:54:48 AM
It's OP when people don't know how to team fight and itemise.
---
Talk is cheap.