Thresh or Nautilus

#1AntfarmitarPosted 3/29/2013 4:47:40 AM
i have been saving up for thresh and i just cracked 6300, but ive been playing naut since hes on the rotation and ive gotten pretty good with him. i havent played thresh and i was wondering if he is much better than naut. i dont wanna waste my points cause it takes forever to save up. basically, whos better?

thanks
#2xDarknezzxPosted 3/29/2013 4:48:27 AM
do you want to jungle or support
#3Antfarmitar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 4:50:26 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
do you want to jungle or support

i really dont have a preference ill play the character in their best role whatever it is
#4xDarknezzxPosted 3/29/2013 4:52:03 AM
well there isnt really a best overall because theyre both amazing at their respective roles; nautilus is a beast in the jungle and thresh is a beast support, although hes quite hard to play, especially if you find you play with a lot of idiots. anyway, if you've played nautilus and you know you like him then get him.
#5Antfarmitar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 4:54:30 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
well there isnt really a best overall because theyre both amazing at their respective roles; nautilus is a beast in the jungle and thresh is a beast support, although hes quite hard to play, especially if you find you play with a lot of idiots. anyway, if you've played nautilus and you know you like him then get him.

what are the odds of thresh being in the next free rotation?
#6thedarklordx3Posted 3/30/2013 11:15:21 PM
Antfarmitar posted...
xDarknezzx posted...

depends on if he was in one after release
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#7tacoslayer89Posted 3/30/2013 11:16:45 PM
Personally I think Thresh is better but they can both help their team so much.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#8FlameLord23Posted 3/30/2013 11:17:24 PM
Antfarmitar posted...
xDarknezzx posted...

Odds are decent he'll be soon. Naut's free now, I love him. He can play support too, I just don't like him there. I'd say try naut and if you think he's good and have fun with him, get him and wait on thresh. Thresh is only as good as his ADC.
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#9wantfastcarsPosted 3/30/2013 11:36:44 PM
I like Nautilus. I LOVE Thresh. He's a lot more fun to play, IMO. Then again, I like Support a lot more than Jungling.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#10Village IdiotPosted 4/1/2013 4:14:45 PM
Naut's first clear is very weak, but once he dings 6, theres very little the enemy can do to stop you from ganking, because with ult + mobility boots, you just run right into lane, bypass all the wards, and by the time they even see you, they're locked down and dead.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude